1641 challenge Dr Suite 1, Concord, CA 94520 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Digital AVS

The EventDecorSpecialist is a complete decor and lighting division of DigitalAVS, providing a truly one-stop resource for all your event decor and lighting needs. EDS effectively works with various venue types such as restaurants, country clubs, hotels, religious and cultural centers, private homes, parks and other outdoor spaces. In fact, EDS can transform almost any ordinary space into an extraordinary experience.

Please contact us today at 925-526-5008 or Email sales@eventdecorspecialist.com

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

2 Reviews for Digital AVS

John · event on: 01/03/2015

Larry and his team created the ideal venue for my daughter's Quinceanera. His team of highly skilled professionals provided exceptional customer service that allowed my wife and I to focus on our daughter and not worry about the event or the venue. They took care of everything from set-up, music, lighting and all the other behind the scene details that we did not have the time to address. The event was a tremendous success and I would attribute a lot of that to the Operations Manager, Chuck Wojack. He has a way of simplifying the complex and putting the client at ease. Their "white glove" service has provided my wife and I with a memory that we will always cherish. Many thanks to Larry and his team....dare I say, we will see you at her wedding! (You never know!)

Sent on 01/06/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/27/2014

First let me say that Chuck is amazing!!!! Not only is he professional, but he absolutely loves what he does. This is the second time using Digital AVS services (first was for my wedding and this time was for my sister's wedding). We needed a photo montage at the very last minute (a week before the wedding). I thought my sister had taken care of that but apparently she didn't. Thankfully, we called Chuck and he took care of us with no hesitation! Everybody loved how the montage was put together. We are so grateful for Digital AVS! They're the best! I would definitely recommend Digital AVS!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Digital AVS FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Decor