85-06 60th Ave. 3Fl, Middle Village, NY 11379 Map · Phone number

About Digital Art Video

Digital Art Video provides high quality customized video production of your most important event at a very modest cost. In addition to the superb ideography of your event, state of the art editing will be used to create a personalized and professional video account of your event that will preserve the occasion for generations.

Founded in 1991, Digital Art Video Inc. has evolved from a mere post production facility into a full-service production house adhering to some of the highest quality control in the industry.

Digital Art Video offers superior quality production from the planning stages to the final duplication. From storyboard and scripting, ENG/EFP, On-line and Off-line Linear and Nonlinear editing, live camera switching, digital FX and compositing, graphic and designing; in addition to its dual on-line multi-format editing suites. Digital Art Video proudly presents its most valuable resources -- its team of highly qualified multi-talented and friendly individuals who are dedicated to providing a superior product. We are hardworking and fun loving dreamers, artists, technicians and a few down to earth people.

What Have We Done?
We have taped 6000 plus weddings now. The number is still growing. This is usually a high number for a wedding videographer. The reason we manage to do this many weddings is partly because we have a crew of eight for taping wedding videos. Which means we can do up to four (two crew per team) wedding videos per day. Furthermore, we have experience in taping wedding videos for almost every culture.

• Orange Films
main img 05
image

10 Reviews for Digital Art Video

Sabine · Married on 12/08/2012

I would absolutely recommend Digital Art Video's services for several reasons. Kim and Tanya were a pleasure to have around, they had the perfect combination of being both discreet, professional and personable.

The lighting was flattering, the editing truly captured the best bits, and everyone who's seen it couldn't believe that the whole thing was shot with only one (omnipresent!) camera. Somehow they succeeded in achieving a multitude of angles and recorded intimate moments, yet kept a sense of the occasion and formality.

Their service was truly bespoke - from the soundtrack down to the lighting - which bits to leave out and which to prioritize. I'm incredibly grateful to Kim and Tanya for creating a wedding video which I've already seen 10 times in as many days and haven't tired of yet!

Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Miguel · Married on 10/03/2009

Excellent service. Detail oriented. Quality videography.

Sent on 10/07/2010

elise · Married on 06/29/2009

Digital Art Video has a team of talented people and they are so easy and wonderful to work with.
    My husband and I both agree the quality of work is amazing. They are one of our favorite wedding vendors. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/06/2009

Digital Art Video FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• EM Event Management
    EM Event Management Wedding Planners

Kim Wang and his team at Digital Art Video are true pros for certain!! After having done my wedding back in 1998, I've used Kim and his team for countless weddings that I've planned. As a wedding coordinator, I need my vendors to make me look good because I recommend them to my clients and Digital Art Video has always come through with glowing stars! They are top notch artists both taping and in editing and they do not "intrude" as some other videographers may do during the ceremony and reception. I love working with artistic professionals and I can only rave about Kim and company!

• 85-06 60th Ave. 3Fl Middle Village, 11379 See on map