Canyon Country, CA 91387 Map · Phone number

About Digishots Photography

Hi, I’m Nate, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Samantha and I, at Digishots Photography are a husband and wife photography team. We’d love to be a part of your special day and be given the opportunity to capture each and every special moment for a lifetime of memories. We utilize a unique blend of Traditional and Photojournalistic style of photography to capture the emotional tears of joy and laughter to the minute details and table favors prepared with love. We’re well known for our customer service, superb quality, unique, colorful and creative wedding album designs. We’d like to invite you to check out our website and contact us for details on our ongoing studio wedding package specials.

• Packages Range from $1500 to $4000 ( Build your own based on your needs)
  • 2 Photographers
  • Hi-Resolution Image Disc
  • Online Ordering & Viewing
  • Fulshmount, CoffeeTable, Traditional, Magazine Style Wedding Albums
  • Images up online to view and order with 1 week of event
  • Recieve your images on CD with 2 weeks of your event (Color correction)

Follow Digishots Photography on

W291
SplashPage
We capture the details of your wedding creating memories that last a life time
Two photographers are always there.
Samantha is Nate's wife and second shooter. She is there to...
Two photographers are always there. Samantha is Nate's wife and second shooter. She is there to...
Creating Romantic images from the little stolen moments of the two of you. Just you and him moments...
2008FavE005
W291
SplashPage

14 Reviews for Digishots Photography

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2012

Nate and Samantha are a phenomenal husband/wife team who bring years of experience, love and laughter into their creative photography. They can do just about any "type" of photography that you want - anything from the standard traditional to the artistic abstract and even the sexy boudoir stuff too. Nate does not just shoot photos, he ensures that the lighting, angles, etc. are PERFECT before he begins to shoot. Your shots may take an extra few minutes, but the shots that you get are worth it. Samantha assists with lighting, ensuring that your hair, clothing, etc. is good. They are an amazing and professional team - I truly regard them as friends now rather than just a vendor I hired for my wedding. We met with about 8-10 other photographers and they were the first. We knew that they were the one, but had to be 100% so we still met with others, yet constantly compared the others to them. Nate and Samantha are the real deal.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Connie · Married on 02/05/2011

Sanmantha and Nate are AWESOME!! Digishots Photography was budget friendly, they were very professional, always on time and the best photos ever! I highly recommend them! Connie

Sent on 03/29/2011
  • O

claudia · Married on 06/27/2009

Having Digishots at my wedding was the best decision my husband and I had made. Our pictures came out awsome especially when I'm not a person that likes to smile. They paid attention to everything that was going on and were able to catch me smiling. I Thank them alot and look forward to be able to have them photograph another event of ours.

Sent on 07/27/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Digishots Photography FAQ

• White Doves Los Angeles Southern California
    White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Rentals

They won't miss the Dove Release shot at your wedding with us. A company to trust! We recommend Digishots Photography!!!!

• Amour Bijou
    Amour Bijou Wedding Favors

Amazing wedding photography! I hired them for my wedding and was very pleased with how everything turned out. I received a gorgeous album and canvas as part of my package and I was very happy. If you are looking for trustworthy, hardworking individuals with with beautiful photography you have found them!

• Fashionably Wed
    Fashionably Wed Wedding Hair & Makeup

This husband & wife team really know what they're doing!!! The experienced team at Digishots Photography takes time to capture all the details that make a wedding day special. I have witnessed first hand their attention to detail! They also win over brides with their warm personality and professionalism. As a Makeup Artist it is imperative that the photographer you’re working be knowledgeable, creative and complimentary which these two photographer certainly are!

• Canyon Country, 91387 See on map