Digby & Rose (featuring Letterpress Light)

Washington, DC View map

Digby & Rose offers custom wedding invitations to couples in the Washington DC area, and beyond! We have our own in-house design studio, so we can create original artwork just for you, or we can personalize the many "ready-to-wear" designs featured in our shop. We specialize in letterpress and Letterpress Light printing, and offer a range of accessories such as the Envelopments line of pocketfolds. We are all about individual attention and creating an invitation set that you love. Our shop is located in the Cleveland Park neighborhood of Washington, DC, with readily available on-street parking. Please contact us today to set up your complimentary consultation!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Letterpress
Printing

• User1799433 2+ years ago
    Amanda and Heather were wonderful to work with! Amanda answered all of my many questions in a very timely fashion. She sent many different designs for me to pick from and was happy to make many little tweaks and changes. I even came into the shop more than once to review the design and finalize my paper choices. Again, Amanda made it easy and was happy to have us. We never felt rushed or like we were asking too many questions or making too many changes.

I would highly recommend working with them!
    Megan Married on 11/14/2014
    Digby & Rose was fantastic to work with! I could not be happier with our wedding invitations, thank you cards, and programs. They were very easy to work with and always quick to respond. The quality of the design and the final product is outstanding. We have received SO many compliments on our invites. I would be very happy to use Digby & Rose in the future.
    Megan Married on 10/25/2014
    We ended up with absolutely gorgeous invitations from Digby & Rose. They were very helpful during an impromptu meeting when my mom and I were in the area and they were great to work with through the ordering process. They have a great supply of samples to see ideas and options but were very open to customizing and made helpful suggestions with layout and design. The cost was very reasonable compared to what I was looking at online, plus we had the obvious benefit of having personal assistance and layout help. The paper and letterpress were of great quality, and they were quick with printing and delivery.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ralph Alswang Photography Ralph Alswang Photography Wedding Photographers

Letterpress Light is creating beautiful custom design invitations for weddings and all social events. When you work with Heather and Rob the owners and creative force behind amazing work they do for the clients. You can work with them in person or from any location and they will get whatever you need taken care of.

3711 Macomb , Ste. 2 Washington, 20016
2026521556

M-F 10-6 Sat 11-3 Other times by appointment
Location of (Digby & Rose (featuring Letterpress Light))

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding