Albuquerque, NM 87123 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Differently Designed

Differently Designed is a small design studio specializing in custom handmade stationery
for your wedding and special occasions. Let us carry your style and personality from before
your guests arrive, to their time celebrating with you, and even after they leave.

Announcements
Table Cards
Escort Cards/Seating Charts
Menus Programs
Favor Tags

We also can shorten your to-do list by providing:
Monogram /Logo design
Guest addressing with computerized calligraphy
Postage and Mailing

img20130503130742
img20130503130709
Southwestinvite
Differently Designed
Pocketfold with inserts. Custom designed folk art band.
Pocketfold with inserts. Custom designed folk art band.
Bryans013

Differently Designed 1
Differently Designed 2
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Mindy was phenomenal! We were referred to her from our photographers Matt and Amy because we are anything but traditional. We are doing a movie themed wedding with black, white and green, Casey and I met her at a wedding expo and fell in love with her work that was on display, he really loved her batman invitations. Anywho, we made the appointment with her and it was so easy to create something with her. I knew exactly what colors I wanted and what I wanted it to look like, and she added to it by guiding and decorating and taking extensive notes. What I loved about Mindy is her kind, light hearted and professional demeanor. She wasn't pushy about payments or anything she sent an invoice and one reminder, if anything I bugged her a lot with my constant emails! She even showed me a physical proof and allowed me to make any changes or adjustments.

I just picked up my invitations yesterday 7/5/18 and they came out better then I imagined, they look just like a vintage movie ticket, they even came in a gorgeous green envelope that had the addresses I provided her with, in calligraphy already! Even the font had an old timely Hollywood vibe to match our movie theme, and the RSVP had stamps already so our guest just have to mark what is needed and toss it in the mail. Every single detail was executed perfectly and with the utmost care. I simply adore our invitations! I can't recommend Mindy enough, we love you!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Differently Designed 3
    Differently Designed 4

maria · Married on 10/13/2017

Mindy was amazing! We are having a Legend of Zelda themed wedding and she was able to do a custom design that perfect and absolutely beautiful. The feedback I've received from my guests had been astounding. When we recieved the completed invites, they were fully assembled, with stamps on the RSVP envelopes and everything. Mindy was able to create a design that matched the color scheme and even included the Triforce and Hylian Royal Crest. The golden envelopes were sparkling and gorgeous! Everyone is in awe and the design was truly unique for us. 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Christina · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I searched high and low across the internet for invitations to our wedding and no one was able to customize their designs to match what we wanted. Luckily, we found Mindy at Differently Designed and we are so thankful we had her do our invitations. Not only did she do a fantastic job with the colors and design, she was so patient with me as we finalized the hotel details, and she was very easy to work with. The invitations were mail-out ready when we received them. All we had to do what add stamps and put them in the mail. I received compliments well after the wedding as to how beautiful our invitations were. If you want beautiful, affordable, customizable invitations, thank you notes, and other event stationary, I highly recommend working with Mindy. Thanks Mindy!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Differently Designed FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10

Real Weddings

• Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin
    Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin Wedding Officiants

Hi have worked with Mindy on numerous occasions from something as simple as business cards to her redesigning my logo. She is professional & friendly. She didn't mind presenting me with several designs and then no attitude when I asked for a bit more tweaking. Not to mention, she did it all within days of my request! On another occasion, I called her at the last minute to get something done .... and she did it with time to spare! I've also seen some of the wedding invitations she's designed and they were amazing!!!! Mindy is your go to girl for any of your paper needs!

• Alena Swanson LLC
    Alena Swanson LLC Wedding Planners

Mindy is a talented and wonderful wedding professional to work with. I am continually impressed by her work & love supporting her local, high quality, & personal service! I highly recommend Differently Designed for your event!

• Dream Factory Productions
    Dream Factory Productions Wedding DJs

We have worked with Mindy at Differently Designed numerous times for all of our business needs. Her work is amazing, and her turn around time is great. I have seen many samples of Mindy's work at bridal shows. Her work stands apart from everyone else's that I have seen. I have never met a more professional person, than Mindy. I highly recommend Mindy to anyone who needs anything from business cards to invitations.

• Albuquerque, 87123 See on map