Canton, MI 48187 Map · Phone number

About Diatto Photography

Diatto Photography is Lifestyle Portriat and Wedding Photographer. Capturing Life, Love and Emotion, Naturally. Mainly serving Metro Detroit and all across Michigan. Please visit us at, www.diattophotography.com

A Wedding is a Celebration of love and life.
It's a moment when two lives come together to form one unit.
I can't even begin to describe how much I love weddings!

There is something about photographing a wedding that drives me to want to capture beautiful images and when the day is over, I always yearn for more.
There is nothing like watching a groom glancing at his bride for the first time,
or like a father giving away his daughter or a mother give away her son.
From the first look to the the first dance and everything in between,
these are moments that will be treasured forever and I would be
honored to preserve these moments for you, forever.

My style is clean, simple and timeless. It is photojournalist like (documentary style) mixed with formal, informal and my own artistic view and touch. I call my mixed style... modern timeless. My photographs will reflect and represent the fun and intimate atmosphere of your day.

I have packages that start from 2200.00. I also offer A la carte with coverage by the hour starting at 450.00 for 2 hours.

I look forward to meeting with you!

Nicole Diatto

0257a41f72b9cf70 1346174463676 DB6of74
DB6of74

1 Reviews for Diatto Photography

Bernadette-Mae · event on 05/06/2012

It was a last minute decision to have a photographer for my bridal shower and it was the BEST decision EVER! Nicole captured ALL the details put into this event. Looking at the pictures makes me feel like the stress was well worth it. The quality of the pictures were amazing. I love that each and every guest were in pictures. Right away, she did "sneak peak" pictures on the Facebook page. Soon after, I had a link that I could share with my guests to view. I got my photo cd in a timely manner and it was the photo of the cupcakes on the cd stating the event name and date.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Diatto Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• E.C. Campbell Photography
    E.C. Campbell Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole is one of the sweetest people I know. Her warm, positive energy make people feel very comfortable when she is taking pictures of you. I absolutely love working with Nicole every chance I get. I love her creative eye. She is amazing!!

• Canton, 48187 See on map