Hattiesburg, MS 39402 Map · Phone number

About dianne morgan catering

Who We Are

Every event Dianne Morgan Catering does is "special to us" no matter if we have 25 guest to 500 guest. We are a true southern catering company, keeping our clients interest as the main focus. What their needs and desires are to make their event as special as we can. Nothing makes us prouder than to have everyone happy that they have chosen Dianne Morgan Catering for their "special" event.

Our History

Dianne Morgan's catering business started out as a hobby that turned into a business. In 1981 in Carrollton, Ga. I had my first event, then I was asked to be on a forum telling people how I started my business "Kitchen Works" a kitchen and gourmet shop. I taught thru continuning education classes at my shop, and I am proud to say I always had a full class, as word was spreading about how good my food.

Thru the years I did private parties for people, and then in 2004 I went full time catering. Opened a catering kitchen that I had for 4 years. During these years I was a staff caterer for a venue, doing about 60 to 80 weddings a year, plus rehersal parties, cocktail parties, board lunches for a local bank, and lunches for groups that came to Hattiesburg for family weeks.

I love, love what I do, and I believe that service and detail is very important to any event. I have been invited to do The American Heart Association Gala and Preview Party for four years. I am very proud of working with The American Heart Association. Has been a wonderful experience, especially when they "pat you on the back".

I have an interior decorating and art background, that really helps in making our set ups beautiful.

I WANT TO ADD THAT I AM NOW TAKING SOME OF THE SMALLER WEDDINGS.

Follow dianne morgan catering on

dianne morgan catering
Wedding at the Venue in Hattiesburg. This is the pickups while guest are waiting for Bridge and...
TAB
20150922174147

4 Reviews for dianne morgan catering

• Mrs. Barber!

Markeisha · Married on 11/02/2013

EVERYONE LOVED THE FOOD! And the servers were awesome. They picked up our guest trash and everything. Very professional!! Ms. Dianne, is the sweetest lady I know!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Dee · Married on 12/18/2010

Great food!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Brenda · Married on 12/03/2005

Dianne does beautiful presentations and the food she prepares is absolutely delicious! We were so pleased.

Sent on 09/24/2015

dianne morgan catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 26.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 26.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Hattiesburg, 39402 See on map