485 Cypress Point Drive, Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Diane Thrower Weddings

Diane Thrower Weddings is a local family owned wedding business which provides all the bride's floral and decorating needs. Diane offers a free consultation with the bride to discuss all floral/decor needs. If the bride then decides to use Diane Thrower Weddings, Diane will then meet with the bride at any venue involved to assure every aspect of decorating will be covered. Diane offers several packages and will customize a package to fit your individual needs. Diane only designs one wedding a week, therefore, you get her complete attention to every detail! Please check out our website to view other weddings Diane has designed.

22 Reviews for Diane Thrower Weddings

Working with Diane was such a treat! She was available to me through the planning process and allowed me to explain to her my vision and then she made her suggestions to ensure that I was 100% pleased with the look of my flowers. I had sent her pictures and she really turned my flower dreams in to reality! She worked with me on our budget and made sure that the look of the arrangements was not sacrificed when we had to watch costs. A few of the flowers I really wanted were not in season and she suggested BEAUTIFUL alternatives. She was very patient with my questions and changes and is very responsive.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Catherine · Married on 04/12/2014

I've worked with Diane personally and professionally. She's great! Her knowledge of flowers is extensive. She knows what's in season, appropriate alternatives if a flower isn't available, and can work with you if you are watching your expenses. I let her use her creative genius after discussing scope of work and desired colors and have never been disappointed!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Elise · Married on 03/29/2014

Diane knew exactly which flowers were easiest to work with and which flowers would give me the look that I was going for. She was able to take a very specific request - a picture of a bridal bouquet from pintrest - and make it happen as well as a very vague request - vintage glamorous centerpieces - as make them both happen. She allowed me to get the biggest bang for my buck. She is great to work with and doesn't charge you for things like vases and filler that she already has. She is affordable, nice, and had beautiful results.

Sent on 04/02/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Tammy Bevins Photography
    Tammy Bevins Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down the best florist and designer in the Lowcountry! Beautiful work and great personality! You will be thrilled to work with Diane.

• 485 Cypress Point Drive Summerville, 29483 See on map