Diane Michelle's Florals

5202 Pennywood Drive, Lisle, IL 60532 Map · Phone number

12 Reviews for Diane Michelle's Florals

Melodi · Married on 10/10/2015

Diane was fantastic to work with! We set up an appointment to get an estimate and instantly felt at ease with Diane. We didn't feel like we needed any other estimates after talking with her. She gave us honest opinions and guided us to what would work best with our vision, colors, theme, and budget. Her communication was excellent, and she was very dedicated to making sure she did the best job she could. She really went above and beyond. The flowers were gorgeous and surpassed our expectations. We would recommend her in a heartbeat!

What a great vendor for our wedding floral needs. Very helpful and informative. Created beautiful floral arrangements that everyone raved about. Great to work with and delivered everything as promised! Fantastic!

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

Diane was lovely to work with. Her flower arrangements were so beautiful, and went lovely with my bridesmaids dresses. I received many compliments, and my floral arrangement was beautiful also. Diane is pleasant and very helpful, I will definitely use her again and/or refer to many people.

Award