6806 Winterpath dr., San Antonio, TX 78233 Map · Phone number

About DIANA RASH photography

Hello! Congratulations and thank you for stopping by and looking at our page! DIANA RASH photography is looking forward to meeting you in the future, but first here is a little about us. We are here to make you live your special day over and over again thru a variety of albums and photographic prints. We know your Wedding day is so special and unique, Therefore we pride our self's in making sure every detail is well documented. Our photography is SIMPLE ~ MODERN ~ CHIC!

• Andres Photography
es1

1 Reviews for DIANA RASH photography

Gwen · Married on 12/21/2012

0.0

Diana Rash signed a contract with me at the New Braunfel's Bridal Show in February, 2012. She moved, with my deposit, from Texas to Kansas mid-summer but failed to notify me. I didn't find out until I attempted to contact her in early December, prepared to send her the balance due per the contract! I finally found her, in Burlingame Kansas, and on January 5, 2013, she mailed me a check to refund the deposit. CHECK BOUNCED! I am confident that if she took my money at that show, she also relocated with money from a lot of people! Thankfully I was able to locate a good "last minute" photographer and we have wonderful pictures of my daughter's wedding. Diana Rash clearly has no ethics and is a thief.

Sent on 01/10/2013

DIANA RASH photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Tie the Knot
    Tie the Knot Wedding Planners

Diana has worked with me on a professional level and as my personal family photographer. Diana will work with your budget and delivers a great product, I would recommend Diana to anyone who is looking for a great photographer for a wedding or class reunion! I look forward to our next project..

• Celebrations! by Kat
    Celebrations! by Kat Wedding Planners

An innovative photographer! Diana captures your special moments in a unique way, capturing those special moments for fantastic memories for your lifetime together. She is a lot of fun to work with and I highly recommend her work.

• 6806 Winterpath dr. San Antonio, 78233 See on map