447 Broadway 2nd Floor, Bronx, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

About Diana La Mere Events

Diana La Mere Events is a wedding planning company located in Manhattan. This company offers a wide variety of services, along with their one-of-a-kind planning process. Owner Diana is an experienced and well-versed wedding planner, serving her clients with grace, knowledge and class. Clients of Diana La Mere Events praise her wedding execution, stunning event design and ability to keep everything within budget.

Diana La Mere Events is able to provide budget analysis as well as referrals. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
From eco-friendly weddings to military ceremonies, this company can plan a variety of different wedding types. Weddings they plan include:

• Civil

Bridal accessories
img0007

5 Reviews for Diana La Mere Events

Jonell · Married on 05/26/2017

Diana was an absolute pleasure to work with during my wedding dress hunt. Not only does she have an extensive knowledge of gowns and designers, she knows exactly what would look perfect on your body type and works to stay specific to your price range. Without her I don't know if I would have found my dream dress as seamlessly. I was only able to work with Diana in my wedding gown search but I would highly recommend all her services to my friends and family.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Dear Jonell,
    Thank you for your wonderful review on our bridal concierge services. Diana La Mere Events always aims to provide superb bespoke services to each one of our New York brides. Please keep us in mind for your future fête needs. We would be delighted to work with you once again. Warm regards to your husband, Julian.

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Diana and team gave us the wedding of our dreams! We came to her with a vision to pull off our wedding for 50 guests in less than 90 days. After she found our perfect venue, we more than doubled our guest list, and Diana didn't even bat an eye. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, and executed flawlessly. Not only did Diana keep us organized and on schedule, but her eye for design is unparalleled. From guidance on my gown, to event design, everything was perfect and stunning - and elevated from the typical 'cookie cutter' event. She kept us in budget, and went above and beyond with her attention to detail, not only creating our floral design, but building our floral arrangements and bouquets by hand with her team. My husband and I, and our guests had the best time ever, and we have been getting nonstop rave reviews. We can't thank Diana enough for bringing our vision to life, especially in a seemingly impossibly timeframe!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Christina,
    Wow! We are beyond flattered by your lovely and sincere words. Diana La Mere always strives to provide the very best for our couples no matter what their needs and wants may be. We are always thankful for clients like you that make us even better. Our best wishes to you and your husband, Adony, on your marriage.

Adony · Married on 03/18/2017

Where do you I even begin? I approached DLM about a very simple vision I had for an engagement party, with the location already picked out. Diana took the reins and made sure my vision was executed flawlessly. While it was a surprise engagement party, Diana took the time to do her own research and due diligence to make sure my partner would love the element of design, as when it came to all that I was pretty much clueless and didn't know the importance of all that. She was available via all forms of communication pretty much 24/7 text, email, phone call, FaceTime. Her level of organization helped make the process that much smoother, all I literally had to do the day of was show up to the different locations etc. Transportation was arranged by her to the different locations so that made it all smoother. Regardless of the size of your event, the DLM team makes it a point to give your event the attention it deserves and requires. She was able to work within the budget and always found innovating solutions to save $. Any idea I had she would come up with solutions. Her communication with the location and event staff made it as flawless as can be. If you are considering hiring her, I urge you set up a meeting talk to her and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Adony,
    Thank you for your beautiful review! Myself and the concierge team at Diana La Mere Events greatly appreciates your kind words on all our hard work. Our planning and floral design services for your event was one of our best to date. We loved all the details you gave us to work with. We hope to see you again soon!

Award

Diana La Mere Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• 447 Broadway 2nd Floor, Suite 1103 Bronx, NY, 10013 See on map
    646.499.2600 (Phone number)
    Monday | Closed Tuesday | 9:30am - 5pm EST Wednesday | 9:30am - 5pm EST Thursday | 9:30am - 5pm EST Friday | 9:30am - 7pm EST Saturday | 9:30am - 7pm Sunday | 11am - 3pm