DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa

2000 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa

DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa in Fort Myers, Florida is the perfect beach wedding venue for many couples. Their event team is top-notch and has a lot of experience with helping couples put on the weddings of their dreams. DiamondHead is loved by many for providing the perfect setting for any wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue features over 8,000 square feet of beautiful indoor and outdoor space that is sure to take your breath away. There are four different event spaces to choose from. Additionally, this resort can accommodate up to 200 guests.

The staff at the DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa will work endlessly to make sure your wedding goes on without a hitch. They offer the following services to couples:

• Accommodations

DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 5
DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 6

Stephanie · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Kim and all the staff at the resort made us feel so special and comfortable and taken care of on our wedding day. Our dream wedding came true and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. We even planned our wedding from Iowa and never felt out of contact with the staff helping to plan our big day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 7
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 8
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 9
    DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa 10

Caitlin · Married on 05/20/2018

We just had our wedding at DiamondHead on May 20th and it was AMAZING! We worked with Kimberly and I could not have asked for a better person to work with. She is so kind, hard working and very responsive. She really made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. The day of, it was rainy and we were not sure if we were going to be able to have the ceremony outside on the beach but Kimberly made it happen! We moved the wedding up a little so we could beat the storm and it all worked out! I had so many of my guests come up to me through out the night and tell me how hard she was working to make sure we could have it outside. I could not have been more appreciative. Every part of my wedding planning experience was so amazing with her! I was not stressed out at all!!! That is an honest fact. The reception room was beautiful!! We were able to leave our stuff in the room for the night (it was a Sunday wedding) and the next day, she had everything packed up for us and brought it to our room. I did not have to do anything!! I would highly recommend DiamondHead and Kimberly to anyone that is looking for a venue on Ft. Myers Beach. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Award

DiamondHead Beach Resort and Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• DJ Ron Rutz
    DJ Ron Rutz Wedding DJs

Johnny does a great job helping brides and grooms plan their weddings and Marcel does an outstanding job running the weddings, it's a winning team.

• Simple Elegant Weddings
    Simple Elegant Weddings Wedding Planners

Many many many happy clients we have produced time and time again at the Diamond Head. We look forward to creating many more dream come true weddings with this team!

• Aace Entertainment LLC
    Aace Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

I can't say enough about the staff at Diamond head they are all courteous competent and professional. Johnny and Marcel are always on there game and make my life so much easier when I work there. Not to mention the beach and facilities are exactly how they portray them. Wonderful venue!

• 2000 Estero Blvd. Fort Myers Beach, 33931 See on map
    239-449-9073 (Phone number)
    8888655844 (Other Phone Number)