2500 New Brighton Blvd Suite 113, Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Diamond Photo Booth

Our one-of-a-kind photo booths are a perfect addition for couples who want a photo booth with a unique style. We incorporate a modern look and feel while providing high quality prints. Each photo booth is up-lighted to produce elegant glowing ambiance for your wedding reception to match any decor. Give your guests the thrill of seeing their happy memories encapsulated in a clear, well-printed photo strip. Your older guests will love the nostalgia of using a photo booth. Your younger guests will enjoy the props and fun! Diamond Photo Booth provides all of the features you expect when renting a photo booth. We include a guestbook and props in every rental. We maintain our excellent referral rate by providing an on-site attendant who is at your event to ensure everyone enjoys the booth and to put together your photo strip guestbook. At the end of the night you get full rights to your photos on a flash drive. We upload the photos to an online gallery (password protected at your request) so that your guests can download and re-print them for free! We're ready to provide the fun your event deserves. Give us a call at (612) 656-9494 or visit us online to reserve today!

Follow Diamond Photo Booth on

sam0048

• Videos 1

62 Reviews for Diamond Photo Booth

Kaylee · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Diamond Photo Booth.The booth operator was on time, professional, courteous and really seemed to enjoy what he is doing. The booth was a great hit at the wedding and the price is worth it!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Dawn · event on 06/17/2017

Good communication through the process, on time and did a great job

Sent on 06/20/2017

I recently attended the bridal fair and came across Diamond Photo Booth. After talking with the owner I was very excited to have them at my wedding. They listened to my feedback, what I felt was important about a photo booth and why I chose them over every other booth out there. I loved the fact that you could customize the color of the booth, that you can get many people in each photo and that each person gets their own photo strip! That was just the icing on the cake. The owner was very professional and I could really tell that he took pride in his business. I booked the booth for my entire reception time, which is 10 hours and feel that it is worth every penny. I am super excited to take a couple, well maybe several photos with my husband on our special day. I am also looking forward to going through the photo album that we get in the end of all of our guests! I think this is just one more way of saying thank you to the guests as well as us getting a wonderful keepsake of the night!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Diamond Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 2500 New Brighton Blvd, Suite 113 Minneapolis, 55418 See on map