760 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map Phone number
1 review

About Diamond Design Company

Diamond Design Co. is the leading custom jeweler in San Francisco.聽 We specialize in fine quality engagement, wedding and anniversary jewelry.

Our unique made-to-order services, finest quality hand selected diamonds, and advanced jewelry design technology allows us to create the most beautiful jewelry pieces at the most affordable prices.

Other couples have also viewed

• ShadowBee Creations
custom pave

1 Reviews for Diamond Design Company

• User3861752 路 2+ years ago

0.0

I bought my platinum 950 wedding band from Diamond Design Company in 2008. Last year July 14th 2013 I sent my ring back to Diamond Design Company to get resized. After two weeks later I didn't hear anything from them so I called, the owner named John Porgie who told me that he did resized my wedding band but he can't find it. So John talked me into to give him two more weeks to look for the ring. By the end of the two weeks I called John back, that's when John told me that he has lost the ring. But he offered to replace it with a new wedding band. After John got my finger size and decided to make a new band. That is end of the September 2013. During that time I called John many times to check on the status of my ring, but unable to reach him, he is never in his office or answers the phone. Finally by November 12, 2013 I got hold of John, he told me that the ring still wasn't ready and he will call me back in two days, of course he never called. That was the last time I spoke to John Porgie, and I am trying calling him everyday for the past two months but no one ever answers the phone, plus the toll free number on his website is a fake number, the address listed on the web also not correct. Now it's January 28th 2014, over half year since I send my wedding band to John at Diamond Design Company to get resized, I still have no ring and no answer. My wedding band is valued at $1020. His phone number listed on the web is 415-956-1047. And toll free number is a fake number.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Diamond Design Company FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 760 Market Street San Francisco, 94102 See on map
    Location of (Diamond Design Company)