Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Diamond Ceremonies

Diamond Ceremonies - Creating custom ceremonies to unite you for a lifetime.

Are you looking for a customized wedding ceremony created just for you?

Whether you are in need a Spiritual, Religious or Non-religious ceremony, I respect your beliefs and work to craft a wedding script that reflects your unique love and commitment.  When you hire Diamond Ceremonies you can trust your wedding will be crafted and conducted with care, warmth and professionalism.

I respect your beliefs and will work hours for you creating a personal, authentic and memorable ceremony.  I write every ceremony script originally - not some standard, tired script that has been read countless times for other couples and not cookie-cutter style.  I take your ceremony concerns off of your shoulders, but never out of your hands.

Looking forward to learning all about your love story and your visions for your big day.  Congratulations and Happy Wedding Planning!  Contact me today for a free no-obligation consultation in person, on the phone or via skype.

I'm happy to serve State College, Williamsport, Lock Haven and surrounding regions.  2017 is booking quickly!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (6)
Licensed (6)
Rehearsal (4)

4.7

My husband and I do not have a religious affiliation, so finding an officiant for our wedding proved to be a little tricky. Tracey does an amazing job and will really shape the ceremony to reflect your thoughts on marriage and what you are comfortable with. She is very professional and wonderfully calm presence during the ceremony. She even helped some friends of ours whose minister fell through at the last minute, and you wouldn't have even known it - she did such a great job.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tracey was amazing! We are from out of town, and she was more than willing to video call us for our meetings. She is kind and willing to work with you to make your ceremony special. We are a very adventurous couple, and she found a way to incorporate the outside into our ceremony by doing a tree planting ceremony. It was a great way to symbolize our relationship and meaning of family.

Tracey was also willing to meet us for a walk through the day before. She was easy going and had a laid back in which helped settle any nerves we were having. She even tried to go the extra step to try to match the wedding party and blend in with everyone. She takes everything into consideration in which is extra special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Tracey is one of the kindest individuals I've ever met. She didn't know my fiance and I at all but she made a gorgeous ceremony as if she knew us for years. Super kind and accommodating with tons of choices to personalize the ceremony to you. We got so many compliments on both the ceremony itself and Tracey's warm demeanor.

Profile Picture Ann, 6/3/17, 1 Review