DIABLO RANCH EVENTS

1453 NORTHGATE ROAD, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Map · Phone number

About DIABLO RANCH EVENTS

Nestled among the oaks on beautiful Mt. Diablo is where you will find this most enchanting venue. The beautiful sunsets, warm summer evenings, twinkle lit trees and unlimited reception hours makes each event truly spectacular!

Table set-up
Table set-up
Table set-up with centerpiece
Table set-up with centerpiece
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony

15 Reviews for DIABLO RANCH EVENTS

My niece and husband were married here what a beautiful rustic venue. The sunset in the back ground was breath taking and the picture were spectacular. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Kimmie and staff were great at taking care of last minute needs and wishs. Flowers were wilted and the staff all got together and made new fresh ones just before the wedding and they turned out great. Thank you Kimmie and crew. I would recomend Diablo Ranch if you are looking for an outdoor venue.

Anne · Married on 09/11/2010

There is no better place to have a wedding! My wedding was MAGICAL!!! I was able to have the whole weekend to use exactly the way I wanted. Kim and all of her staff were there to assist me with anything and everything I wanted! It was definitely MY DAY! Or should I say.. MY EVENT! My rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all in the same place!
    First off, the scenery was breathtaking! Made for fantastic pictures and it gave everyone that came 'an event to remember'.
    Second off,The Crew That Made It All Happen! Kim and her Crew were sooo accomodating! And I know I couldn't have made that easy! My way has never been the 'easy way', but everyone there made it so very easy for me to do it any way I chose. Even when I changed my mind at the last minute(a few times!), they bent over backwards to make it happen! And they did make it happen!
    Third off, My reception was loud and happy and full of beautiful people! We can be a handful to say the least! They let the reception continue until it was DONE! What I mean by that is until we were done! And that wasn't until almost sunrise!
    I could go on and on and on.... but my advise if you want the perfect place for a very Magical Event...This is the place 'Diablo Ranch Events'

suzanne · Married on 07/11/2010

Diablo Ranch is a slice of heaven on earth. sitting atop the Mt it offers breathtaking views and majestic sunsets. The staff was extremely accomodating to meeting every request, which allowed us to have our day exactly the way we imagined. The flexibilty to feel "at home" and the freedom of no time restrictions which always are such a drag when the party is hopping. The motto here is the party isn't over till you want it to be, and in this "me first" "hurry up" world it is so refreshing to not be rushed. The memories from this day will last a lifetime... thanks to all in making my dreams come true.

DIABLO RANCH EVENTS FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Magic Entertainment
    Magic Entertainment Wedding DJs

An amazing site for a wedding. The Ranch has a lot to offer with charming options.

• Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup
    Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful location and venue for a wedding. Truly a stunning back drop of Majestic Mt. Diablo right at your feet! Just an amazing location.

• 1453 NORTHGATE ROAD Walnut Creek, CA 94598 See on map