Cleveland, OH 44118 Map · Phone number

About DG Invites

DG Invites is a custom design studio, run by owner and designer Darci Gervaise. She strives to create items just for you that are still within your budget. Choose papers, colors, designs and fonts to suit your style. It is recommended that you contact her if you have an idea as she always coming up with new designs and the website is always changing! So don’t be afraid if you don’t see what you are looking for. Business is going great, so if you are interested in working with her, please make sure to do so with plenty of time. Slots for 2013 already booking! Please also remember many of the things you will see take time to make, very few can be rushed. Please factor this in when planning and ordering. Enjoy!!

lmc7684
wizard of oz spring styled wedding shoot0001
img1570

43 Reviews for DG Invites

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2014

DG Invites is the best! I loved working with Darci in designing my programs and reception items - she has great ideas and her attention to detail is amazing! All of the items Darci created for me were ready in time exceeded my expectations...her prices are very reasonable as well! I only wish I would have discovered DG Invites for my invitations. I highly recommend!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't say enough about Darci and DG Invites! I met Darci at the Bridal Show at the IX Center in Cleveland back in 2013. Her booth was very personal, professional and filled with many great products.
    DG Invites completed my save the dates, wedding invitations, place cards and additional signs I needed made to decorate my venue space. I had a vision and Darci helped make everything come to life on paper! The quality of her products is hands down some of the best I have ever seen. I received many compliments on my wedding invitations for the uniqueness and overall quality. I would highly recommend DG Invites to any bride who is looking for quality products and also wants to support a local business.

If you're looking for custom invitations that are beautiful, Darci is great. Very responsive, flexible and nice to work with someone you can actually meet rather than an online vendor- great customer service!

DG Invites FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of DG Invites to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher