Falls Church, VA 22044 Map · Phone number

About DG Cakes LLC

DG Cakes, based in Falls Church VA, offers cakes and cookies in Washington DC area. Our exception cakes are a blend of unique flavors, family tradition and distinct design.Our recipes come from long family tradition and every cake is made from scratch, fresh to order with the best ingredients

We do not make just a cake, we create a sweet memory!

Have a sweet day!

jasnakolaz
svaba2

18 Reviews for DG Cakes LLC

Dijana · Married on 02/13/2016

DG Cakes is far best cake bakery then any in the area. There cakes taste delicious, no matter what flavor you pick, and they do have soooo many different options. Cakes are way different then any cakes that you ever tried. European style makes them completely different then any others.
    It is such a pleasure working with Dijana. She is an amazing person and extremely creative and talented. Her cakes not only tastes great, but they look amazing, for any occasion. I did work with her in a few occasions (weddings, my son birthdays....) and every time she got only perfect comments.
    I would refer Dijana and DG Cakes to anyone at any time!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Jasna · Married on 02/14/2012

DG Cakes delivered beyond any bride's dream. We came to DG Cake with a proposal that was impossible to accomplish. Bride is alergic to dairy so the cake had to be dairy free and the photograph of the cake to make was from a cover of a wedding magazine. We also asked for extra decor of flowers. The cake was AMAZIN!!! Better looking than any photo in a magazine. Evrybody was at awe!!! The delicacy of flower design on the cake was immaculate. Furthermore, the cake was the most tasteful cake we ever had. You will not be dissapointed!!!
    Jasna & Mark

Sent on 03/08/2012

Puring · Married on 07/16/2011

DG Cakes was refferred to us by a close friend of mine and I must say they were really great to work with!! If I had any changes or any questions I would get an answer if not on the same day, the very next day and I DID HAVE so many changes with how I wanted my cake to look, how many people it would serve and even the flavor of the cakes... even up to a week before my wedding and I didn't have any problems. She was truly amazing and made my day truly special, the cake I invisioned she pulled off to the last detail!!! Our cake did not just look beautiful it also tasted amazing!! They have so many cake flavors to choose from, we couldn't choose because they were all so delicious! I would recommend DG Cakes to anyone for their special or any occasion as a matter fact!!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Award

DG Cakes LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan