Devenir Beauty

Ventura, CA View map

Take the stress out of your Wedding Day and let the experts at Devenir Beauty help you become your MOST beautiful you!

Our stylist have been providing hair and makeup service for over 19 years in various areas so we know choosing

someone you are comfortable with is important.We at Devenir Beauty understand this and we have the love, talent, and

passion for what we do.

Making every Bride feel and look her best.

Using the highest quality products and bringing them to you. We offer Airbrush and Traditional Makeup and All Hair Salon

Services (salon services not on location).

Don't settle for average when you can have AMAZING!

Contact us to find out more about our on location services at 805-218-6994.

Ja'nice E.

Devenir Beauty

• User2586544 2+ years ago
    Ja'Nice and her team did an amazing job of providing hair and makeup services for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. I had gone back and forth on what I wanted to do with my hair and Ja'Nice was extremely patient and willing to work with me to get the hairstyle just right. I have to say, my hair and makeup turned out beautifully! I have VERY straight hair which doesn't curl well and Ja'Nice got it to curl and STAY the entire day! I still look back at the photos in awe. She and her team made me and everyone in my bridal party look gorgeous. I couldn't be happier!
    Renee Married on 03/15/2014
    Ja'Nice and her entire team did a remarkable job for my wedding day. Not only did they come to my location so I didn't have to drive around town, but they made me and my girls feel nothing short of FABULOUS! My hair was breathtaking and after months of growing it out, Ja'Nice knew exactly how to style it to my specifications - it was perfect!

My make-up was flawless and I felt gorgeous. What I really appreciated was her ability to work WITH me and to keep me involved with the process. She had me look at her work throughout the duration of the application and fixed and tweaked anything that was "off" to me without any grumbling...she just listened and fixed it! I so appreciated being heard.

I would recommend Devenir Beauty to anyone and for any time I need hair and make-up services - Ja'Nice is a consummate professional and simply does GREAT work. Surpassed my expectations!
    Keelie Married on 07/21/2012
    Ja'Nice did hair and makeup for me and four bridesmaids for my wedding. She did an amazing job! Everyone looked so beautiful and she was able to capture the different personalities of each of bridesmaids. My hair and makeup was perfect, she new exactly what I wanted. She is also extremely nice and very professional.

Camarillo Bridal Camarillo Bridal Wedding Dresses

The best of the best. Devenir has done the hair and make-up for our models for years and her work is always impeccable. Devenir works in the tv/film industry frequently because she is fabulous, and you can expect the quality of her work to prove it. You'll love her bubbly personality!

Ventura
Location of (Devenir Beauty)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding