P.O BOX 4394, Sunland, CA 91041 Map · Phone number

About DeVende Photography

DeVende Photography is a Southern California based Nationwide Photography and Videography service. We are warm personable and happy to help you with your Wedding documentary needs.

Follow DeVende Photography on

MG0675
MG92431

12 Reviews for DeVende Photography

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2013

Booking Matt & Jessica @ DeVende Photography was the best decision I made during my entire wedding planning!!!!

I was referred to Devende Photography by another photographer we used in San Francisco. I was looking for a very unique, fresh, and journalistic approach to my wedding photos.

Details:

Service- I can't even begin to explain how awesomely amazing they were at both the engagement session and the day of the wedding. What photographer do you know will help squeeze you into your wedding dress, make sure your first look is perfect And will continue to push you, even though you might be tried because he knows he will get the perfect shot...Matt.

Style- the pictures here on yelp do know do him justice, Right after I saw my engagement pictures I was in love! In fact it was hard for me to find one out of the 130 that I didn't like. Most photographers will only give you 30-50 engagement pictures. My sister in law and cousin (both due to marry next year) were so impressed with his work that both have already said that he MUST be their photographer at their wedding.

Pricing- Photographer is definitely were I DID NOT want to sacrifice quality for price when it came to my wedding. This is a life long investment, even after the flower die, and the cake is gone the pictures will be the only thing you have left at the end of the day. Matt was half the price of others.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Michael · Married on 08/31/2012

As professional wedding photographers, my wife and I were very particular about our wedding photographer. We chose DeVende photography because not only are they known in the wedding industry as being one of the best wedding photographers in Los Angeles, but I have seen from experience how Matt and Angie are personable with people.

Matt is a lighting engineer, and with all weddings, lighting can be a nightmare for photographers. He is very skilled at using some of the latest techniques in order to achieve some of the most dramatic imagery you will ever see.

In my experience, most people are very uncomfortable in front of a camera, unless they are actors or models. Matt has a way of garnering natural expressions from his clients that are real, and candid, and not faked or posed. Photographing a fellow photographer is extremely difficult, however these guys were completely professional and were able to capture some amazing images of our wedding day.

I would recommend this company highly for all of your photographic needs!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Shannon · Married on 02/12/2012

Having Matt as our photographer was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! Not only was he very attentive and on point at every moment but he took the exact kind of pictures we were hoping for !
    At on moment throughout our day I remember telling Matt to take control and just tell us what to do, I said this because he makes you feel very comfortable with his creativity and good eye for capturing that perfect picture.
    We had asked Matt to do some editorial-esk looking pictures and he went above and beyond our expectations! He is a wonderful artist and we couldn't ask for more from him! Thank you so much Matt you are awesome!!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Award

DeVende Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism