Detroit DJ-ing Entertainment

Detroit DJ-ing Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Detroit DJ-ing Entertainment

Detroit DJ-ing Entertainment has been providing top of the line entertainment since 2005. We pride ourselves on making your wedding one to remember. We look at every little detail to make sure your special day is exactly what you want it to be. Call us today to discuss package options.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
Microphones (2)
Photobooth (2)

We couldn't have found a better DJ for our wedding. Pat met with us early in the process to get a sense of our taste in music and requests. He was friendly, flexible, and helpful during planning, and offered great input for the flow of the reception. Pat made our wedding unforgettable due to keen attention to detail, understanding of our needs, and flawless execution. Our guests were dancing the entire night! I would recommend Detroit DJ-ing Entertainment for all your event needs.

Profile Picture User6188039, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Pat Burns did a phenomenal job DJing our wedding. He was energetic and really enjoy what he was doing. Our music selection he played was absolutely perfect. We spoke a few times before the wedding and he was extremely professional and helpful with our questions. He provided us with a useful timeline that helped plan out the wedding selection with plenty of time before the wedding date. He was quick with email responses as well. I would highly recommend DJ Pat Burns to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Profile Picture User6155781, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ experience. Pat was extremely professional and did everything he could to make sure my wife and I were comfortable. He made sure to briefly meet with the wedding party beforehand to go over walk in songs, and they were perfectly synced in tune with when each bridesmaid and groomsman made their entrance. There is literally no song out there that Pat does not have! He also has top of the line equipment, and the lights were very classy (No need to worry about crazy EDM DJ lights as he seems to have it all covered.) Great mix of music that matched the vibe of our party. I would definitely recommend Pat and Detroit DJ-ing to any other couples out there looking for a professional and worriless experience. I plan to hire Pat again for an upcoming party as well!

Profile Picture User6236039, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Detroit DJ-ing Entertainment Pricing