-, Trenton, NJ 08666 Map · Phone number

About Details of I do

Details of I do is a full service floral and event design studio that offers wedding consulting and event planning services. Our team of designers and planners led by floral designer and wedding expert, Kristin Rockhill work closely with each client to produce creative weddings.

Planning: Details of I do plans not only every creative aspect of your event but also provides you with expert advice on timeline and budget planning as well as setting you up with the perfect vendors for your event.

Design:Details of I do employs a dedicated team of in house designers to handle every last detail of your event including floral & stationery design to complete tabletop design and room transformations.

Produce: On the Day of your event Details of I do pulls together all of the elements of planning and décor to set the stage for a one of a kind event that is the reflection of your wedding vision and ensure that the event is run seamlessly and successfully.

case study forsgate 03
case study oge 03
case study abene 03

10 Reviews for Details of I do

Kim · Married on 04/23/2016

Kristin did an amazing job at our wedding! The flowers were incredible, from the bouquets to the floral chandeliers! Everyone kept talking about how gorgeous everything looked! The centerpieces were exactly what I imagined! All the detail around the tent was so unique. The selection of flowers were out of this world! I love that Kristin works with Why Knot Now! They made planning my wedding a breeze! Kristin is so sweet and loved working with her! Thank you so much for making my wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Christina · Married on 11/17/2007

Working with Kristin from Details of I Do was an amazing experience! I never thought planning my wedding could be so stress free & fun! She was there to answer questions via email whenever I had them. Kristin took my vision and turned into a wedding that my friends and family still say was the best wedding they ever went to. It was so nice to be a bride for my wedding and not have to worry about a thing! Having Kristin & her team made my day relaxing, stress free, & perfect! I recommend that EVERYONE consider hiring a wedding planner...it will make your wedding what you always hoped it would be!

Sent on 05/14/2008

Details of I do's reply:

Thanks! See the event at the link below.

Julie · Married on 09/14/2007

I am sorry that this review took me a year and a half to write....but I am glad I am finally getting around to writing it!

My husband and I are so glad we hired Kristin. She really handled everything from flowers and invitations to planning and running the day. I left almost the whole design process up to Kristin - I just supplied the colors - and she came up with the most fabulous designs.

She is also very reasonably priced - especially for the level of services she offers. I showed Kristin a centerpiece that I liked....I knew it was out of my budget and was hoping that Kristin would be able to downsize it so we could afford it. What she came up was AWESOME and looked exactly how I dreamed it would (and did not looked downsized!)

It was great to not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. I am sure there were a few things that went wrong but I didn't have to find out about anything b/c Kristin and her crew took care of EVERYTHING!

I would definitely recommend the Details of I Do team