Reseda, CA 91335 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Details by Oksana

The process of transforming your vision into a reality starts with getting to know you and exactly what you are looking to communicate about your special day. From our first meeting we will discuss your personal style, tastes, and overall vision for the celebration. I believe that for every wedding, there is always a unique piece that can be created that fits with the occasion and the personalities of the people involved.

We love to talk details - from the style of your dress, colors or decor you have selected to location(s). If you are not at that point in your planning, no problem - we will work with whatever information you can give us. Our meetings are perfect opportunities to discuss your personal tastes for the invitation to reflect your individuality down to every last detail. I would love to help make your special occasion something to remember. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Would you like to see more of our work?

www.DetailsByOksana.com

badge
LMilanPhotography062520110038web

9 Reviews for Details by Oksana

Grace · Married on 10/08/2011

I came across Oksana when I won her services at an auctions. She made custom jeweled flip-flops for my bridal party and a ring bearer pillow that matched my color scheme perfectly. She did an amazing job creating the details that I wouldn't of otherwise thought of. Thanks Oksana!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jenny · Married on 09/04/2011

Oksana was great to work with and very flexible with me when I had an unexpected issue. She made the most beautiful flip flops for me and my bridesmaids. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2011

Oksana was great to work with. She provided us with exactly what we asked for in a very timely manner! Thank you Oksana for all of your hard work. The sign in book and card box look beautiful!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Details by Oksana FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Details by Oksana 1
    Alternative to a bachelorette party
    If your idea of a bachelorette or bachelor party does not include a wild night on the town, we provide a fun addition to your party which can be remembered long after a headache wears off. A presentation during your party on how to create a customized guest book, card box and a wedding pen, with your color scheme and design layout in mind is what we offer. You get to keep all of the created pieces, your guests get to participate in the process. $350 if the presentation is done at your home. $600 if the presentation is done at an alternative location (West at Angeleno Hotel, corner of 405 and Sunset Blvd.) Please contact us for rates and availability.
  • Details by Oksana 2
    Guest book and wedding pen
    A custom designed guest book designed by us is $125. A matching wedding pen to go with it is $50. When order both at the same time, you will pay only $150, a $25 saving.

• Chris Ellis Photography
    Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Oksana creates an incredible brand for your wedding. She can help you plan the big things like invitation logos and designs to the details of guest book pens and even bridesmaid sandals! She is truly an incredible artisan who can take your wedding to the next level of individual style.

• Reseda, 91335 See on map