Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Details

Congratulations on your engagement!

Details is a newly launched business dreamed up by me, Hannah Provost. I have always loved planning and hosting parties, selecting the perfect gift, and seeing everything come together - and wedding planning is the perfect extension of my skills.

I will work with you to make sure that your event is truly yours, matching your vision, your style, and your budget. I am both well-versed in classic wedding etiquette and an avid follower of modern wedding inspiration. I will help you find the right balance between borrowing traditions from your great-grandmother's wedding and the hottest wedding blogs. We will make sure that your wedding truly reflects you as a couple.

I will also be your go-to person on your wedding day, keeping time, rounding up your attendants, answering vendor questions, and bringing you that glass of champagne!

I am pleased to offer my services to all couples, in all walks of life, from any background, of any sexual orientation. Please get in touch so that we can start planning the wedding of your dreams!

Warmest Wishes,

cookies
dress

2 Reviews for Details

Christina · Married on 10/08/2011

We used Details for Day of Coordination and we were confident in Hannah from the beginning. In addition to being easy to chat with, she was extremely organized and professional. I’m so glad we went with Details because I have no idea how we could have managed without Hannah! From the rehearsal to the reception, she made sure everything went according to plan. When I hadn’t planned for something, she made great decisions on the fly. I couldn’t be happier with how everything was handled. Some how when help was needed, she was right there but when things were going smoothly, I don’t remember seeing her. She really was there just to make sure our day was great, and it was!!! My husband and I had an amazing time at our wedding and so did our guests! I know Hannah is the main reason this was possible.
    If I could do it all over again (and I wish I could do it 1,000 times!) I would probably have asked Hannah to help with all of the planning! She’s amazingly leveled headed under pressure and I trust her implicitly. If you are attempting to plan your own wedding, I would definitely recommend contacting Hannah at Details. Pass the stressful coordinating responsibilities off to Hannah and know that she will handle them with amazing attention to detail.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Details's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me share in you and Jeff's special day! You two were so lovely to work with.

Ganesh · event on 11/26/2011

We had great fun and enjoyed our son's birthday party, Hannah was really nice helping us plan the party and keep us excited, She was able to remain and act in control at all times and was a person that thought quickly and was able to handle situations.

She was a very a good business person, she bought and mailed invitations, she did all kids favors and did all shopping for us. She was able to negotiate deals for tables, baloon arch and several other things. Also, was able to manage the finances well -she was given a specific budget she was able to meet our demands while remaining within our set budget.

We really enjoyed our experience with Details events mainly because we were given this great excitement and ideas for a fun filled birthday party, We were able to relax and truly enjoy the party with friends.

Yes, we think "little details are vital and Little things make big things happen."

Sent on 12/20/2011

Details's reply:

Thank you so much Ganesh! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family to pull together your theme and have a great party!!

Details FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Details 1
    WeddingWire Discount
    10% off from day-of coordination when you mention that you found me through Wedding Wire.

• Portrait Gallery
    Portrait Gallery Wedding Photographers

It is all about the Details, and Hannah has it down!

• Burlington, 05401 See on map