Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Detailed I Do's

Detailed I Do's is one of the leading luxury Atlanta wedding planning teams specializing in styling, planning & design. As an Atlanta wedding planning firm we are a resource for couples that desire a charming and exquisitely memorable event. We create unforgettable moments by infusing each celebration with superior service, careful attention to detail & creativity.

The Detailed I Do's team specializes in full-service wedding planning and design and is committed to helping creative couples by providing a seamless experience from the moment we meet to the arrival of your wedding day. We work meticulously to create custom mood boards, logistical plans, and a top notch vendor team for your event.

We also offer Month of Coordination Packages for couples looking to coordinate vendors and logistics leading up to and on the day of your event.

Follow Detailed I Do's on

Videos 2 vídeos

37 Reviews for Detailed I Do's

• Tiffany

Tiffany Mckenzie · Getting married on 09/09/2020

More than a Wedding Planning Company...

I wish there were 500 more stars that I could give Danielle and the team at Detailed I Dos (Rachel and Christine are amazing too – love you gals)! From the very first time I met Danielle, she felt like a girlfriend. I never once felt as though she didn't have our best interests at heart. Not only that, her eye for detail and beauty are spectacular and unmatched! The ability to have a wedding planner that not only can plan the not-fun details of a wedding, but also plan a beautiful design aesthetic is so important. The Detailed I Dos team also has an in-house floral team, so that made things so easy! They also have a lot of great relationships with amazing rental décor companies, cake, etc. Danielle got exactly the look and feel we wanted to accomplish at our wedding and suggested aspects that took the design to another level! But, if that wasn’t enough, what really solidified my appreciation and love for them was how they handled themselves and took hold of the situation when things didn’t go as planned. A few weeks before my wedding we found out that the venue made a booking error and booked a wedding so close in time to our wedding that it decreased our set-up time to one hour! Danielle was the first to find out and made sure to arise to a solution with the venue before she even worried me with it. After many contentious meetings with our venue, we were still unsure how timing would work to accomplish all the setup needed for our wedding. Danielle was able to assemble additional help and organize all of our vendors to pull off the wedding of the century! No one could tell that our wedding was organized in half the time we were originally allotted and contracted for vendor set up. They pulled it off fabulously! Our wedding only started about 15 minutes behind schedule and the only reason for that was because our groomsmen got lost at the bar! Lol. I could not have asked for a better team to execute such a beautiful wedding under the circumstances we were given. Moreover, they did the whole thing with a smile on their faces. Special thanks to Rachel for being there with me the last minutes before I walked down the aisle and for keeping me calm and smiling all the way. I can’t recommend this team enough! I don’t want my relationship with them to end (nor do I plan on it). They aren’t getting rid of me! The best wedding gift (outside of marrying my amazing husband) was gaining the Detailed I Do team as friends. Danielle, Rachel and Christine, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Detailed I Do's's reply:

What sweet words wow! Thank you so so much Tiffany! We really enjoyed getting to know you both and crafting the perfect wedding weekend for you! We were so happy to see guests enjoy all the details of your day and can't wait to follow along with your newlywed adventures! We have so much love for you two!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Cown · Married on 10/26/2019

This is the best wedding planning decision you will make.

My husband and I are both from the Atlanta area, but we live in San Francisco. When we started trying to plan our wedding from across the country, the first thing we did was hire a wedding planner (for clarity, not Detailed I Do's). She was not very responsive to me and we had different expectations around what I needed.

***The BEST decision I made in my planning journey was breaking up with that planner and signing on with Christine from Detailed I Do's.***

From the moment we met she worked to help me not only develop a vision for my wedding, but execute on it as well. She dealt with anything I had difficulty with because of the time difference, set appointments for me, and handled ALL communication with my vendors. She is a DANG DREAM to work with.

And this is all before my actual wedding day!

On my wedding day I was on day 3 of fighting a 100 degree fever (lucky me). I was tired, excited, hopped up on steroids, and anxious as all get out! Christine executed the day so smoothly that I didn't have to worry for a second. She handled the vendors, the timing, all my crazy family, and me with ease. I had the most wonderful day thanks to her hard work. I can't say enough good things about Christine and the team at Detailed I Do's. They're wonderful.

Do yourself a favor and hire them before you do anything else.

Sent on 05/16/2020

Detailed I Do's's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina it was a pleasure working with you both! We have such fond memories of your special day at Piedmont Park. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We wish you both the best and can't wait to follow along with your newlywed bliss!

Eleanor Smitherman · Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn't Recommend More!

Words cannot describe what a gift Christine and the entire Detailed I Do's team were for our wedding. When my father was diagnosed with a terminal illness, my fiancé and I decided we had to plan a wedding in three months time and plan it across the country in Atlanta, when we live in Seattle. It was a daunting and overwhelming task, but the moment we signed on with Detailed I Do's and met with Christine, we knew it would all work out. Not only did our wedding far exceed our expectations, but Christine and the rest of the team were empathetic and understanding of all of my family's special needs. Christine handled all that we threw at her with grace and wit and sincere understanding. We truly could not have done it without her.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Detailed I Do's's reply:

Eleanor we just adore you all and had such a blast planning the wedding with you two! We also really enjoyed seeing family members and guests celebrate! We wish you both the best and can't wait to re-live the weekend with photos soon!

• Atlanta See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Detailed I Do's)