Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Wright and Co

We're Wright & Co, a full service planning, design and event production team creating weddings for a discerning, stylish and diverse clientele.

Trust and confidence are key for a successful collaboration. We start by understanding clients personalities and preferences before translating these into fully customized celebrations. Our team anticipates every need, allowing our couples to be fully present for each extraordinary, fleeting moment. Every detail will be curated intentionally and, always, absolutely original.

Your peace of mind is at the forefront of all we do. As your trusted allies and advocates, we’ll make sure your story shapes every aspect of your celebration. Our dedicated team manages each element with meticulous focus. From creative direction and design, to logistics and location scouting, we secure the very best partners to ensure even the smallest details align with our vision. We will weave your passions and preferences into a weekend that feels cohesive, authentic and, quite simply, right.

Follow Wright and Co on

Videos 2 Videos

40 Reviews for Wright and Co

• Tiffany

Tiffany M. · Married on 09/09/2020

More than a Wedding Planning Company...

I wish there were 500 more stars that I could give Danielle and the team at Detailed I Dos (Rachel and Christine are amazing too – love you gals)! From the very first time I met Danielle, she felt like a girlfriend. I never once felt as though she didn't have our best interests at heart. Not only that, her eye for detail and beauty are spectacular and unmatched! The ability to have a wedding planner that not only can plan the not-fun details of a wedding, but also plan a beautiful design aesthetic is so important. The Detailed I Dos team also has an in-house floral team, so that made things so easy! They also have a lot of great relationships with amazing rental décor companies, cake, etc. Danielle got exactly the look and feel we wanted to accomplish at our wedding and suggested aspects that took the design to another level! But, if that wasn’t enough, what really solidified my appreciation and love for them was how they handled themselves and took hold of the situation when things didn’t go as planned. A few weeks before my wedding we found out that the venue made a booking error and booked a wedding so close in time to our wedding that it decreased our set-up time to one hour! Danielle was the first to find out and made sure to arise to a solution with the venue before she even worried me with it. After many contentious meetings with our venue, we were still unsure how timing would work to accomplish all the setup needed for our wedding. Danielle was able to assemble additional help and organize all of our vendors to pull off the wedding of the century! No one could tell that our wedding was organized in half the time we were originally allotted and contracted for vendor set up. They pulled it off fabulously! Our wedding only started about 15 minutes behind schedule and the only reason for that was because our groomsmen got lost at the bar! Lol. I could not have asked for a better team to execute such a beautiful wedding under the circumstances we were given. Moreover, they did the whole thing with a smile on their faces. Special thanks to Rachel for being there with me the last minutes before I walked down the aisle and for keeping me calm and smiling all the way. I can’t recommend this team enough! I don’t want my relationship with them to end (nor do I plan on it). They aren’t getting rid of me! The best wedding gift (outside of marrying my amazing husband) was gaining the Detailed I Do team as friends. Danielle, Rachel and Christine, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Wright and Co's reply:

What sweet words wow! Thank you so so much Tiffany! We really enjoyed getting to know you both and crafting the perfect wedding weekend for you! We were so happy to see guests enjoy all the details of your day and can't wait to follow along with your newlywed adventures! We have so much love for you two!

Christine D. · Married on 09/04/2020

Stunning! Thank you for an unforgettable wedding!

As mother of the bride, I’d like to offer my thoughts on our experience with Danielle Cartwright and her team at Detailed I Dos. It was absolutely wonderful-from the first meeting to the last moment of the reception. Danielle is a very talented designer with incredible vision and artistry. On top of that, she maintains excellent communications and kept track of every detail. I never once had to wait for a reply to any question. I am a type A professional worrier by nature, but realized early on that all would be well. Danielle has a very calm demeanor (so important!), and great relationships with vendors. She was the calm in our storm when it came to pandemic rescheduling. In short order, we had a new date and every vendor on board. It’s a testament to the quality vendors she recommended... no one failed us or used the pandemic as a reason not to perform even though every single entity has been hit very hard this year. When we got to the reception and saw the incredible florals and room design... it was like a dream. The reception was stunning, personal, welcoming and SO much fun. For any parents and brides out there, I highly recommend Danielle. My last word of advice is to trust the designer’s vision. You will be so happy you did! Danielle, we cannot thank you enough for our dream wedding!❤️🥂❤️

Sent on 09/09/2020

Wright and Co's reply:

This is so sweet Christine! Thank you so much for your kind words and for being such an absolute pleasure to work with. We truly enjoyed every second! What a gorgeous wedding celebration it was, can't wait to relive it with photos soon. We wish you and your family the best and will truly miss you all!

Lindsey M. · Married on 08/29/2020

The most amazing planner I could have ever asked for!!!

The best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process was having Rachel from Detailed I Do’s. She literally took all the stress off me by handling every single thing. She was SO organized, quick to respond and most importantly so so sweet. The month of she was just the ultimate girl boss she handled EVERYTHING. I wasn’t worried about a thing the month before or my whole wedding weekend. Our wedding day would have NOT been what it was (literally perfect) without her. I 100% believe that the day came together the way it did solely because of her! I cannot recommend her enough! She’s just simply the best. Both my Mom and Mother in law raved about her for weeks because of how great she was. Thank you Detailed I Do’s for having such a great team!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Wright and Co's reply:

Rachel loved working with you Lindsey and will have such fond memories of your wedding day for years to come. Thank you so so much for sharing your experience with us!

• Atlanta, GA, 39901 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wright and Co)