Detailed I Do's

Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Detailed I Do's

Detailed I Do's is one of the leading luxury Atlanta wedding planning teams specializing in styling, planning & design. As an Atlanta wedding planning firm we are a resource for couples that desire a charming and exquisitely memorable event. We create unforgettable moments by infusing each celebration with superior service, careful attention to detail & creativity.

The Detailed I Do's team specializes in full-service wedding planning and design and is committed to helping creative couples by providing a seamless experience from the moment we meet to the arrival of your wedding day. We work meticulously to create custom mood boards, logistical plans, and a top notch vendor team for your event.

We also offer Month of Coordination Packages for couples looking to coordinate vendors and logistics leading up to and on the day of your event.

Follow Detailed I Do's on

Detailed I Do's 7
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Game Changer!!

Choosing Detailed I Do's as our month of wedding coordinators was a life savor!!!! Christine is a miracle worker and made me feel so confident about all my wedding decisions. She was there to offer so much support and guidance on all the details that I wasn't sure about. I really don't know what I would have done without her! From our first phone call to the day off she was on point and made sure my wedding dreams came true. Rachel is also a sweetheart...I couldn't have asked for a better assistant on the day off!! They are seriously incredible and genuinely amazing people!! You will not regret hiring them for your special day!!

Shireen · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Danielle as our month of coordinator and she was awesome! My husband and I didn't originally plan to have a coordinator but looking back, we would not have been able to enjoy our wedding day as much as we did without her. While planning, I talked to 4-5 other coordinators but could tell that she was the most organized plus she ended up having the most reasonable rates. Danielle and her team were really sweet and more than happy to help during our walk through and the wedding. She created our timeline for the day, confirmed all details with vendors, created a set up list, and made sure everything went smoothly from ceremony to send off. I highly, highly recommend Danielle and her team. After the craziness of planning is over, there are parts of our wedding that are a blur or that we'd change but working with Detailed I Dos was one of the best decisions we made!

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

WE LOVE DANIELLE AND HER TEAM! These women are incredible and created the most dreamy, stress free, fun, and perfect day. Danielle and her team care so much about their brides and it shows in all of their work. Much of my vision had not been before (in photos that I could find) and they listened to everything I said and made it even better than I could have imagined. Every thing ran on time and flawlessly. In preparation for the wedding weekend Danielle and her team covered every little detail. I would recommend Detailed I Do's to anyone! Thank you for making our dream day come true.

Detailed I Do's 8
    Detailed I Do's 15

Detailed I Do's FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 112.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2