Detailed I Do's

Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Detailed I Do's

Detailed I Do's is one of the leading luxury Atlanta wedding planning teams specializing in styling, planning & design. As an Atlanta wedding planning firm we are a resource for couples that desire a charming and exquisitely memorable event. We create unforgettable moments by infusing each celebration with superior service, careful attention to detail & creativity.

The Detailed I Do's team specializes in full-service wedding planning and design and is committed to helping creative couples by providing a seamless experience from the moment we meet to the arrival of your wedding day. We work meticulously to create custom mood boards, logistical plans, and a top notch vendor team for your event.

We also offer Month of Coordination Packages for couples looking to coordinate vendors and logistics leading up to and on the day of your event.

Follow Detailed I Do's on

Detailed I Do's 7
  • W

Wesley Cooler · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

Five stars does not do this team justice. Danielle and her team are simply incredible at their job. I can not recommend them enough to any couple. They truly care about your wedding experience and worked so diligently to ensure every detail was cared for. Detailed I Do's was easily one of the best investments of our wedding. Our wedding day was mostly stress-free and I attribute a majority of that to Danielle and her incredible team. If you want a passionate and reliable wedding coordinator, Detailed I Do's is perfect for you. You will not regret working with them.F

Sent on 02/26/2019

Morgan · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Team!!

Danielle and her team are simply wonderful. Booking Detailed I Do's was the best investment we made during our wedding planning process. Leading up to the wedding, Danielle made herself readily available to answer my many questions, provide me with vendor recommendations, and support me in the very difficult interactions with our venue. Over the wedding weekend, Danielle and her team went above and beyond to attend to the entire wedding party and ensure things were running smoothly with our vendors. The team is a group of ladies who are FUN, an absolute joy to be around, pay very close attention to details, and genuinely want the best for the bride and groom. I cannot say enough about Detailed I Do's - if you book them, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin Talpos · Married on 10/12/2018

Game Changer!!

Choosing Detailed I Do's as our month of wedding coordinators was a life savor!!!! Christine is a miracle worker and made me feel so confident about all my wedding decisions. She was there to offer so much support and guidance on all the details that I wasn't sure about. I really don't know what I would have done without her! From our first phone call to the day off she was on point and made sure my wedding dreams came true. Rachel is also a sweetheart...I couldn't have asked for a better assistant on the day off!! They are seriously incredible and genuinely amazing people!! You will not regret hiring them for your special day!!

Sent on 01/02/2019