Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Detailed I Do's

Detailed I Do's is one of the leading luxury Atlanta wedding planning teams specializing in styling, planning & design. As an Atlanta wedding planning firm we are a resource for couples that desire a charming and exquisitely memorable event. We create unforgettable moments by infusing each celebration with superior service, careful attention to detail & creativity.

The Detailed I Do's team specializes in full-service wedding planning and design and is committed to helping creative couples by providing a seamless experience from the moment we meet to the arrival of your wedding day. We work meticulously to create custom mood boards, logistical plans, and a top notch vendor team for your event.

We also offer Month of Coordination Packages for couples looking to coordinate vendors and logistics leading up to and on the day of your event.

Follow Detailed I Do's on

Detailed I Do's 6
Detailed I Do's 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Mckenzie · Getting married on 09/09/2020

More than a Wedding Planning Company...

I wish there were 500 more stars that I could give Danielle and the team at Detailed I Dos (Rachel and Christine are amazing too – love you gals)! From the very first time I met Danielle, she felt like a girlfriend. I never once felt as though she didn't have our best interests at heart. Not only that, her eye for detail and beauty are spectacular and unmatched! The ability to have a wedding planner that not only can plan the not-fun details of a wedding, but also plan a beautiful design aesthetic is so important. The Detailed I Dos team also has an in-house floral team, so that made things so easy! They also have a lot of great relationships with amazing rental décor companies, cake, etc. Danielle got exactly the look and feel we wanted to accomplish at our wedding and suggested aspects that took the design to another level! But, if that wasn’t enough, what really solidified my appreciation and love for them was how they handled themselves and took hold of the situation when things didn’t go as planned. A few weeks before my wedding we found out that the venue made a booking error and booked a wedding so close in time to our wedding that it decreased our set-up time to one hour! Danielle was the first to find out and made sure to arise to a solution with the venue before she even worried me with it. After many contentious meetings with our venue, we were still unsure how timing would work to accomplish all the setup needed for our wedding. Danielle was able to assemble additional help and organize all of our vendors to pull off the wedding of the century! No one could tell that our wedding was organized in half the time we were originally allotted and contracted for vendor set up. They pulled it off fabulously! Our wedding only started about 15 minutes behind schedule and the only reason for that was because our groomsmen got lost at the bar! Lol. I could not have asked for a better team to execute such a beautiful wedding under the circumstances we were given. Moreover, they did the whole thing with a smile on their faces. Special thanks to Rachel for being there with me the last minutes before I walked down the aisle and for keeping me calm and smiling all the way. I can’t recommend this team enough! I don’t want my relationship with them to end (nor do I plan on it). They aren’t getting rid of me! The best wedding gift (outside of marrying my amazing husband) was gaining the Detailed I Do team as friends. Danielle, Rachel and Christine, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Detailed I Do's 8

Detailed I Do's's reply:

What sweet words wow! Thank you so so much Tiffany! We really enjoyed getting to know you both and crafting the perfect wedding weekend for you! We were so happy to see guests enjoy all the details of your day and can't wait to follow along with your newlywed adventures! We have so much love for you two!
  • Molly

Molly Fargotstein · Married on 08/31/2019

I'd marry detailed i do's if i could

Detailed I Do's is run by one of the most organized, upbeat, and positive people I've ever met. From our first phone call, I knew I was getting a new girlfriend & a planner wrapped into one. Leading up to the wedding, she always had my best interest top of mind, and made sure I felt supported, taken care of, and totally prepared. On my wedding day, her team kept me calm, enjoying my time, and ran everything without a hitch! The designs, florals, and vibe at the wedding exceeded all of my wildest dreams, and that has everything to do with Danielle and her team. I highly recommend her, you'd be so so lucky to have them do your wedding!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Detailed I Do's 9
    Detailed I Do's 10
    Detailed I Do's 11
  • W

Wesley Cooler · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

Five stars does not do this team justice. Danielle and her team are simply incredible at their job. I can not recommend them enough to any couple. They truly care about your wedding experience and worked so diligently to ensure every detail was cared for. Detailed I Do's was easily one of the best investments of our wedding. Our wedding day was mostly stress-free and I attribute a majority of that to Danielle and her incredible team. If you want a passionate and reliable wedding coordinator, Detailed I Do's is perfect for you. You will not regret working with them.F

Sent on 02/26/2019