Detail By Detail Event Planning

Detail By Detail Event Planning

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Detail By Detail Event Planning

Relax... and let us handle the details.
Detail by Detail Event Planning is a full-service wedding and event planning firm in the Richmond Metro area. We are committed to bringing your vision to reality. Our event planners are passionate about each and every event and deliver our services in an irreproachable manner that reflects each client's personality and style!

We are grateful for your interest and look forward to the opportunity to assist you with planning one of the biggest days of your life. From concept to completion, intimate or extravagant, pure and simple... detail by detail.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Richmond

Follow Detail By Detail Event Planning on

5 Reviews for Detail By Detail Event Planning

We were not going to hire a wedding planner for our wedding, but as the day approached, we decided it might be a good idea to have a Day Of Coordinator to handle the little details that we did not want to worry about the week of the wedding. We are certainly glad that we did!! Lariza Rife did an amazing job for us. She is so organized and professional. We ended up having many issues with our venue the weekend of our wedding, but no one even noticed (including my husband and I) because Lariza stepped in and fixed everything! We did not realize how valuable of a role a coordinator can be, and we are so glad that we hired her! We would recommend her to everyone in need of event planning services, especially a wedding planner. There is a TON of experience behind her, and she knows what to do in order to make the day go smoothly!

Profile Picture Robyn, 4/16/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had convinced myself I didn't need a wedding coordinator – until 4 weeks before my wedding when I realized there were some things that I just wouldn't be able to take care of. I decided to hire Lariza for a "day-of" wedding coordinator. I met with Lariza a few weeks before the wedding and gave her all the details of the wedding day. She took a huge burden off of me by calling all of the vendors the week before the wedding and confirming dates, times, and locations with them. She also took all the place cards, portraits, guest book, napkins, etc. to the reception venue on the Friday before the wedding so one less thing I had to worry about! I don't know how I would have made it through the wedding day without her! She was there all day, start to finish, making sure everything went according to plan. I never had to worry about anything that day because I knew Lariza had it covered! I would definitely recommend her for not just weddings but any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Lariza of Detail by Detail was one of the best decisions I made when I started to plan my wedding. She was incredibly helpful to us throughout the planning process from suggesting great vendors to designing and making our ceremony programs, placecards, table markers and menus to assembling the out-of-town guests bags...just to name a few! Lariza is very friendly and wonderful to work with. She made me feel at ease on our wedding day as she ran the show for us. Everything went so smoothly and we could enjoy the day without having to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Detail by Detail for your planning needs!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/30/10, 5 Reviews