Reading, PA 19610 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,095
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Deswert Productions

Deswert Productions was started with one purpose: to offer truly affordable, top-quality multimedia and video production services with jaw-dropping results. Visit our website to view our samples, testimonials and a full price list that details our available packages that start at $795!

Follow Deswert Productions on

moceridvd1
whiteheadkiss

• Videos 16

28 Reviews for Deswert Productions

Videography can appear to be a luxury, not necessity, when it comes to a wedding. I 100% fully disagree. Photographs are amazing and are to be treasured but being able to capture the live event and watch it over and over, is worth more than a million pictures, in my opinion. Deswert Productions recently filmed our wedding and although we haven't seen the full, finished product yet, based solely on Wayne (the owner) and his professionalism, I have no doubt that it will be remarkable. He thought of angles and shots that we couldn't have dreamed up in our wildest imaginations. His creativity was special, and we cannot wait to see the final result!!!

Bridget · Married on 11/29/2014

We recently had a wedding and we selected Deswert Productions as our videographer. I can't even begin to say how happy and impressed we were with Wayne, and the job he did for us. He showed up on time, was so down to Earth and friendly, and was super easy to work with. The quality of his work was fantastic. He seemed to be in all the right places at all the right times while filming. We received multiple DVD copies which was cool as we could share those with family and he even put a childhood picture slide show on the DVD's which we were really impressed with (not to mention the music, layout, etc of the DVD were top quality as well). I really have nothing bad to say about Wayne at all and would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic, reasonably priced videographer. You will be impressed, just as we were.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Wow..what more may I say! Honestly I did not know what to expect. I knew I wanted my day video taped but did not want to blow my budget or have a family member to do it. I can honestly say this was the best price around. Mr.Wayne was so personable and kind and very professional. During my wedding shopping of various things I met many owners etc that really did not seem to care much about anything but the money. Mr.Wayne worked with my budget to find what worked best for us. He was he professional, personable, kind, timely. Once we sat down and watched the video I was shocked at how amazingly he had edited it with the timing of song we choose to various important moments and pictures. The amount of video he had in addition to that "music video" as I call it was perfect! We had our whole mass, important dances, wedding cutting, pictures etc that we wanted captured. I honestly could not sleep last night because I was so thrilled! I swear the day goes so fast I want to cry that it is all over with! You will want this day captured! It will be a moment you can share with everyone and future children for years to come. It will be great to look back on and reminisce and to capture all that excitement and love packed in that day! So yes many people I have talked to regret not having it video taped. You will want this day captured! Get it captured with this company they will only impress you!!!

Deswert Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Designing Memories
    Designing Memories Wedding Planners

You can really tell Wayne truly enjoys and loves what he does by the high quality of work he puts out. He is very professional, but also fun so he easily makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Wayne is absolutely one of our favorite vendors to work with and I guarantee he will be your favorite too!

• Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Wedding DJs

The best in the industry! If you want high quality video for your event, trust me you have found the one!

• Reading, PA 19610 See on map