Reading, PA 19610 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Deswert Productions

Deswert Productions was started with one purpose: to offer truly affordable, top-quality multimedia and video production services with jaw-dropping results. Visit our website to view our samples, testimonials and a full price list that details our available packages that start at $795!

Follow Deswert Productions on

29 Reviews for Deswert Productions

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

A Must Have!

My husband and I went back and forth quite a bit on having a videographer. We weren't sure if it was something that we "needed" and I am SO, SO happy that we found Wayne! Viewing his videos and seeing his price-friendly budget was what made us decide on having a videographer. Working with him made the day so much fun. He put us both at ease being in front of the camera. After viewing the highlight video, I can confidently say that I am so glad we have a video to capture our day. While there is magic in pictures, there is nothing quite like seeing your walk down the aisle or a pose for a picture in motion. Wayne's attention to detail in the editing was perfect. I recommend Wayne to anyone that is looking for a videographer to capture their day!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Videography can appear to be a luxury, not necessity, when it comes to a wedding. I 100% fully disagree. Photographs are amazing and are to be treasured but being able to capture the live event and watch it over and over, is worth more than a million pictures, in my opinion. Deswert Productions recently filmed our wedding and although we haven't seen the full, finished product yet, based solely on Wayne (the owner) and his professionalism, I have no doubt that it will be remarkable. He thought of angles and shots that we couldn't have dreamed up in our wildest imaginations. His creativity was special, and we cannot wait to see the final result!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Bridget · Married on 11/29/2014

We recently had a wedding and we selected Deswert Productions as our videographer. I can't even begin to say how happy and impressed we were with Wayne, and the job he did for us. He showed up on time, was so down to Earth and friendly, and was super easy to work with. The quality of his work was fantastic. He seemed to be in all the right places at all the right times while filming. We received multiple DVD copies which was cool as we could share those with family and he even put a childhood picture slide show on the DVD's which we were really impressed with (not to mention the music, layout, etc of the DVD were top quality as well). I really have nothing bad to say about Wayne at all and would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic, reasonably priced videographer. You will be impressed, just as we were.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Deswert Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Designing Memories
    Designing Memories Wedding Planners

You can really tell Wayne truly enjoys and loves what he does by the high quality of work he puts out. He is very professional, but also fun so he easily makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Wayne is absolutely one of our favorite vendors to work with and I guarantee he will be your favorite too!

• Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services
    Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services Wedding DJs

The best in the industry! If you want high quality video for your event, trust me you have found the one!

• Reading, 19610 See on map