About Destiny's Bride

At Destiny's Bride, we pride ourselves on providing couture gowns in an elegant and comfortable environment. Your wedding gown is the most important dress you will ever wear and our consultants will use their knowledge and experience to find the perfect gown for you. We are proud to have been named "Best Bridal Salon" 7 times by Arizona Bride, The Wedding Chronicle, and the Arizona Republic.

Every gown from our bridal collections is hand-picked from the foremost internationally renowned designers in the fashion industry. Come visit us in The Borgata of Scottsdale and experience the unparalleled service of the premier bridal boutique in Arizona!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Destiny's Bride on

69 Reviews for Destiny's Bride

Bride (1)
Veils (1)

There are no words to express the love I have for Lisa, Morgan, Callie, Rose, and Neddie!!! From my first phone call to set up the appointment, I felt that this was the place where i make friends and fall in love with a dress. BOTH happened!! Morgan is my bride whisperer Not only did she choose the dress that i swear was designed for me , she stayed with me every step of the way to make sure I had every single thing I needed to feel special.
Not only is the personal level of service outstanding, the gown selection is beyond dreamu; the seamstresses are the most talented I have ever seen. I truely felt like a princess through the whole journey and on my wedding day. I recommend Destinys ..above all else.

Profile Picture cathryne, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

First and foremost, brides will not find a better seamstress than those employed by Destiny's. My dress was originally strapless but I wanted to add sleeves and the work Martha did cannot be compared to anything I have ever seen before. The sleeves flowed so seamlessly with the dress that people were so surprised when I told them they were added on. It took a dress I loved and made it into a dress that was all my own. It was perfect. They have an amazing selection of dresses and something for everyone's budget. This was the only boutique I went to and I'm glad it was.

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
2.5

I purchased my dress 10 months in advance of my wedding and it did not arrive until 3 1/2 weeks before my wedding. They blamed the designer, but my belt (which was from a different designer) didn't arrive until the week of my wedding, so I'm really not sure what happened there. Besides that, after alterations the dress ended up fitting a lot differently than I was made aware of when I purchased it. I was looking for a modified A-line dress and when I first tried on my dress I wasn't that impressed as it looked a lot more mermaid/trumpet style on me, but then Lisa (the owner) said that they hem their dresses from the waist vs. the bottom and pinned it that way to show me. It completely changed the shape of the dress on me to be more like the modified A-line style that I was after and at that point I decided to purchase the dress. When I went to my alterations appointment and asked them about hemming from the waist they laughed and said that they NEVER hem from the waist and didn't understand why Lisa would say that. So they hemmed from the bottom and the dress ended up being more like the mermaid/trumpet shape that I was trying to avoid and didn't flatter my body at all. The dress also ended up being a lot more low cut than I anticipated and the seamstress had to take fabric from the bottom and sew it onto the top for more coverage. I was also told by Lisa not to wear a bra because they would add enough boning that I wouldn't need one and unfortunately that ended up being terrible advice. They did add boning to the top and my bust looked okay when I was first zipped in, but as soon as I started moving around the day of my wedding, my bust began to sag and in many pictures my chest area looks extremely unflattering. I'm so heartbroken because you wait your whole life to wear your wedding dress and want to feel nothing but confident and beautiful the day of your wedding, but instead I felt extremely self-conscious.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Destiny's is the premiere bridal boutique in Scottsdale. Their professionalism is committed to providing the highest level of care and shines above all bridal salons. There selection of gowns are unique, sophisticated, classic! A pleasant atmosphere to make your day a wonderful experience and make your dreams a reality. I highly recommend Destiny's Bride!

For a great selection of the latest styles of wedding gowns - check out Destiny's Bride. Their knowledgeable staff will help you find that perfect dress!

Ventola Photography loves Destiny's Bride!

The most professional staff, the most beautiful Dresses, and clearly the ONLY place to purchase a dress.

Large selection of beautiful gowns can be found in this elegant setting. Their staff is very helpful and accommodating.

71 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

7001 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite C-142, Scottsdale, AZ 85253   See On Map
480-368-8868 (phone) 480-348-9827 (fax)
Monday-Saturday 10 am - 6 pm Sunday 12 pm - 5 pm *Weekends are by appointment only*