1950 Hart Street, Dyer, IN 46311 Map · Phone number

About Dessert Menu

We are profesionally trained pastry chefs, graduates of the French Pastry School, the Art Institute, Le Cordon Bleu, Wilton Masters Program...just to name a few. We make evertything from scratch, from phenomenal wedding/groom's cakes to delectable French macarons. We specialize in traditional flavors such as vanilla bean & chocolate, to custom flavors like mango or lychee, just to name a few. We tweak your design to fit your budget...so contact us for a wedding cake that delights all of your guests!

dessertmenufall13lr 2
dessertmenufall13lr 2
dessertmenulog
ballweddingcake

5 Reviews for Dessert Menu

Dessert Menu made our GLUTEN FREE wedding cake and it was fabulous! It was difficult finding a bakery who made gluten free cakes let alone one that tasted good. They allowed a free cake tasting with any flavor options we wanted (frosting or cake) and we could choose almost any flavor option! I worked with Renee directly and she was super helpful, professional, and great to deal with. It is very obvious that she loves what she does and she is good at it! They also took care of delivering the cake to our reception hall and setting it up. It looked great and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Stephanie and Nathan · Married on 06/06/2015

Renee was wonderful to work with!! She put our vision into a beautiful cake. And OMG their cake is so good! Best I have ever had. She also did our grooms cake for our reversal dinner and did a great job!! I will defiantly be going back for my future cake needs. We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to have a cake made!!! I can't say enough about how pleased I was with my wedding cake, the price and the service we received!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

The cake was amazing. I gave Renee a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it to a T! Everyone raved about the cake, rightfully so as it was delicious. Only thing was is we were left with a HUGE amount of leftover cake. Not the worst thing that could happen though! ;)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Dessert Menu FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery