Harrington Park, NJ 07640 Map · Phone number

Designs by Wildthings 5
Designs by Wildthings 6
Designs by Wildthings 7

Marianne · Married on 08/12/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Judy! I shared my vision with her in our planning meeting and I let her create the center pieces that were so beautiful! She really puts so much time and effort into her work. She provides amazing flowers at a reasonable price. She gives you so much for the price!

Designs by Wildthings 8
    Designs by Wildthings 9
    Designs by Wildthings 10

Mike · Married on 03/17/2018

All we can say is wow! Judy is an artist more than a florist. We gave her an idea of what we liked and then let her go to work. The outcome was so much better than we expected. All our guests commented how amazing the center pieces looked. She also put out a bunch of little arrangements that we never talked about that just added beautiful little touches. Her passion is contagious and her love for her work certainly came out in the flowers.

Eden · Married on 08/18/2017

Judy was a pleasure to work with. She took my vision and worked within out budget to make my flowers, center pieces, and ceremony decor flawless. The vision was to have my ceremony outside at the Garrison and due to rain it had to be held inside. Judy quickly had a plan B and made the inside just as beautiful as the outside. She was there on time before the wedding and after to collect her belongings. She is laid back in a stress free way and gets the job done perfectly. If I could do it all again Judy would be my florist in a heartbeat. THANK YOU JUDY!!!!!

Designs by Wildthings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings