Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

35 Reviews for Designs by Mayumi

User Photos
Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Bouquets (1)

Mayumi is such an amazing artist! She really brought to life what I had pictured in my head for our bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, and she was always so kind every time we met. Definitely follow her on facebook as your wedding day approaches as she posts pictures of all the flowers she encounters as well as her portfolio of floral arrangements. I give Mayumi my highest recommendation for her artistic eye and detailed work.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit, Bouquets

Mayumi is the absolute best florist I have ever met! I shopped around for a florist for my wedding and none of them blew me away as much as Mayumi did. She has a passion for what she does and you can certainly see it in her work. Mayumi is super knowledgable and she will always pick the best of the best for any floral arrangement. My flowers for my wedding were breathtaking and I cannot thank Mayumi enough for making my wedding flowers so special. My bouquet was to die for! I would recommend Mayumi to any bride with no hesitation!! She is super easy to work with and super responsive! I loved planning my wedding along her side.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mayumi takes your vision and creates a masterpiece for you! She is very receptive to what you want and delivers top notch work. She only uses the highest quality of flowers and herbs. I told her that I wanted an organic look and fresh lavender in my bouquet and what I received was better than I could have imagined! She truly made my wedding day special with her creations and kind soul. I highly recommend her!
-Michele S.