1233 Midway Drive, Columbus, GA 31901 Map · Phone number

About Designs by Mayumi

Designs By Mayumi is a by-appointment only floral design studio, with a reputation for quality, ingenuity, and personalized attention. From classic English garden bouquets, to sleek modern display, we will tailor our designs to transform your space into a beautiful, bold, or simply exquisite show of fresh flowers.

Follow Designs by Mayumi on

mayumi3
mayumi5
mayumi4
mayumi2

35 Reviews for Designs by Mayumi

Sharon · Married on 10/21/2017

Mayumi is such an amazing artist! She really brought to life what I had pictured in my head for our bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, and she was always so kind every time we met. Definitely follow her on facebook as your wedding day approaches as she posts pictures of all the flowers she encounters as well as her portfolio of floral arrangements. I give Mayumi my highest recommendation for her artistic eye and detailed work.

Designs by Mayumi 1
    Designs by Mayumi 2
    Designs by Mayumi 3

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Mayumi is the absolute best florist I have ever met! I shopped around for a florist for my wedding and none of them blew me away as much as Mayumi did. She has a passion for what she does and you can certainly see it in her work. Mayumi is super knowledgable and she will always pick the best of the best for any floral arrangement. My flowers for my wedding were breathtaking and I cannot thank Mayumi enough for making my wedding flowers so special. My bouquet was to die for! I would recommend Mayumi to any bride with no hesitation!! She is super easy to work with and super responsive! I loved planning my wedding along her side.

Michele · Married on 08/13/2016

Mayumi takes your vision and creates a masterpiece for you! She is very receptive to what you want and delivers top notch work. She only uses the highest quality of flowers and herbs. I told her that I wanted an organic look and fresh lavender in my bouquet and what I received was better than I could have imagined! She truly made my wedding day special with her creations and kind soul. I highly recommend her!
    -Michele S.

Designs by Mayumi FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
    Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Hotel Weddings

What a joy to work with this beautiful lady! Not only fabulous designer - she is a wonderful and caring person! Very talented and driven to make all she does a reflection of amazing beauty! Book her for all special events with the confidence knowing she will give her all to make it a one to remember!

• 1233 Midway Drive Columbus, GA 31901 See on map