Kent, WA 98032 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Designs by Desimone

As a home-based company, we are able to have a personal touch in everything we do. For more than a decade, we have been designing wedding flowers, assisting brides in planning their special day, and working hard to make sure that each bride's wedding is the very best it can be. With over 100 years of combined design experience, we are able to create any look or style you choose. " I particularly enjoy helping brides plan their wedding details and then creating the beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets that set the overall tone for that special day". --Robyn Desimone

As a broad-based floral design company, we can provide floral decor for all your needs. Each arrangement is custom-designed for your specific event or occasion, and we work closely with you to develop the look you desire. We are happy to develop weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly contracts for our corporate clients. Because we create only original designs, we do require advance notice on all orders.

SPECIAL OCCASIONS
• Funerals and memorials

BUSINESS OCCASIONS
• Lobby and entry arrangements
• Company events and parties
• Table centerpieces for restaurants and private clubs
• Sales and marketing presentations

bouquet leslievonsteed
marissa wedding one

4 Reviews for Designs by Desimone

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2011

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous, BIG bouquets! My best friend recommended Designs by Desimone to me & I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Kirstan · Married on 08/20/2010

Beautiful table and ceremony arrangements. Arrived on time, fresh and placed exactly as promised. Colors were lovely and each arrangments included white roses with blue hydranga and purple iris...georgeous!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Sabrina · Married on 04/02/2005

I thought I knew exactly what flowers I wanted for my wedding...what I didn't know was that some flowers are only available in certain seasons or that ribbon came in a million shades of white, among other things . Robyn took the pictures I had in my head and made them better! And then she filled in the gaps of the things I hadn't thought of, and made the whole look cohesive and spectacular! When my wedding cake showed up with tiers and NO decoration, Robyn took care of it and made my cake look wonderful by filling the spaces with my flower arrangements. I got a zillion compliments about my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the centerpieces, my cake, EVERYTHING! Without hesitation, I would recommend Designs by Desimone a hundred times over!

Sent on 03/02/2009

Designs by Desimone FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designs by Desimone 1
    Stimulus Package
    To help the brides in todays economy; we are offering several free items once your wedding is booked; you will recieve a free groom's boutonniere and free toss bouquet. Buy 5 bridesmaid's bouquets and get the 6th one free. Free aisle decor with two or more alter arrangements.

• Kent, 98032 See on map