PO Box 1111, Moorpark, CA 93020 Map · Phone number

• Gold Image Printing
  • Text The Bride

3 Reviews for Designing Dreams

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2012

Designing Dreams did an amazing job on my wedding invitations!! I gave Sierra a quick jumbled unclear idea of my wedding and she gave me a mock up of an invitation... I felt like she peaked into my mind, saw my ideas, and made them happen!! To this day I am still getting compliments on my wedding invitations!! I will use Designing Dreams for any future print needs!! They provided a SUPER quick turn around with a lot of different color, texture, and paper options... I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Thank you tthhhaannkk yyooouuuu Designing Dreams!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Corinne · Married on 06/10/2012

I came to Sierra looking for a day of coordinator for my wedding and I ended up not only hiring her for that but also to make my guest book and I even hired her husband Kurt as my videographer. She was knowledgeable, professional and she went above and beyond consistently to make sure my wedding day was the stress free day I had always dreamed of. I loved working with her so much that when she informed me that she was doing cake decorating I booked her immediately for an engagement party I was hosting for my best friend. Again Sierra did not disappoint! She made darling cake pops with hand made chocolate engagement rings that were so adorable and absolutely delicious! I cannot recommend her enough, this girl is amazing!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Denise · Married on 03/10/2012

I hired Sierra as a day of wedding coordinator for our destination wedding however she went above and beyond to meet several of my needs. After speaking with her and viewing some of her work we hired her to do our invitations, sign in guest book, table numbers, programs, my beautiful custom brooch bouquet, custom jewelry & sashes for my matron of honor and junior maid of honor and thank you cards. She was so detailed in every aspect and exceeded my expectations.

We also hired her husband Kurt Nething from New Chapter Productions for our videography needs & we were so very pleased with his professionalism and the final outcome of our video.

Since our wedding, we have also used Sierra for our daughters birthday party invitations as well and we will continue to use her for any future events if the opportunity presents itself. My husband and I reside in Texas, but even across the miles Sierra is my go to gal.

Denise Shore

Sent on 07/23/2013

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designing Dreams 1
    10% Off Your Wedding Invitation Package and $50 off your Videography!
    Just Imagine Designs and New Chapter Productions have joined together to provide you with some of the most excellent service! Now, as our gift to you, if you order your wedding invitation package through Just Imagine Designs, and book your videography through New Chapter Productions, you will receive 10% off your invitations and $50 off your videography package!

• New Chapter Productions Wedding Videographers

Just Imagine Designs makes beautiful wedding invitations, programs, thank you cards, save the dates, and just about every other kind of printed wedding product you can imagine. They also do these really cool wedding websites that have pictures and info about your website. We work with them so that if our clients have a site with them, we will post highlights from their wedding on their wedding website! We highly suggest Just Imagine Designs. ***$50 DISCOUNT*** Any couple who books both Just Imagine Designs and New Chapter Productions for their wedding will receive a $50 discount on their videography!

• PO Box 1111 Moorpark, 93020 See on map
    8055871985 (Phone number)
    Location of (Designing Dreams)