Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Designer Florals (Sharon Lange)

Hello, I'm Sharon Lange and it's so good
you found us! In the many years since being a
floral design instructor at CW Post College,
I have focused my love for flowers
and caring for people into a passion
for making wedding day dreams come true.

Come, it’s your turn. Make a wish…
share your thoughts with us!
Let’s design the kind of lush romantic,
modern, elegant florals that
magnify the beauty of your day while mininimizing the cost.

Beautiful,effective, simple.
Sound like a wish come true? It is…

Please call (516) 244-3742, email sharon@designerflorals.com or visit www.designerflorals.com

Follow Designer Florals (Sharon Lange) on

IMG013201008071718
weddingwir
Designer Florals (Sharon Lange)
soft combination of stock, hydrangea,garden spray roses,hypericum berries and lysianthus
IMG01559201008071702
IG0412
IMG013201008071718
weddingwir
Designer Florals (Sharon Lange)

25 Reviews for Designer Florals (Sharon Lange)

• Z

Zhanna · Married on 12/31/2012

Sharon was simply wonderful! She worked within my budget and she made everything beautiful. I have no sense of taste and I am practically color blind so I told her to choose most of the bouquet and arrangements for me. Even I could tell that it was absolutely beautiful. My friend also used Sharon for her flower arrangements and she is equally as satisfied.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Leora · Married on 02/18/2012

Sharon is so wonderful! My consultation with her was great, she really helped me figure out what I was looking for in my flowers. And with her many many years of experience she knew just what would look perfect with my dress & the style of our wedding. The flowers Designer Florals provided were top notch and really pulled my ensemble together. She really cares about her brides, its evident from the moment you meet her! Just a wonderful woman. I cannot recommend Designer Florals and their designers enough!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Joann · Married on 12/31/2011

Sharon and her partners at Country Arts in Flowers are by far THE MOST AMAZING people in the wedding business. I can say this with pure confidence! Sharon and her partners were the only vendor that I have had absolutely no problem or issues with for my entire wedding.

I wanted the flowers to create the environment, attitude and ambiance for the entire wedding and even with that pressure, Sharon did the most jaw dropping job. I actually had guests scrambling to take home all the centerpieces! Sharon was not just a florist to me but also my friend.

She and all the employees were so kind, patient and wonderful to both me and my husband. She always thrived to give us the best for our wedding and always had creative, beautiful floral ideas.

We were also on a budget, but Sharon knocked it out of the ballpark for us. No other florist we met with compared to what she offered and gave us. Our centerpieces were grand and all the girls' bouquets were huge (and fresh!).

I will be recommending her to all of my friends and family for any event and my husband and I will continue to use her for any other events we may have as well.

Thank you, Sharon and everyone at Country Arts in Flowers, for all your hard work and for helping to create a memorable and beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Designer Florals (Sharon Lange) FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designer Florals (Sharon Lange) 1
    a gift for you
    You deserve to have it all, especially the floral accent décor that makes such a difference. So as our gift based on your order, you’ll get to choose from our creative wedding flower ideas that include fun cocktail flowers, elegant bridal table arrangements, stylish wedding cake flowers, ceremony décorations, inviting card table flowers or perhaps romantic candlelight and petals throughout… The choice is yours…(up to a $500.00 value) the pleasure is ours!

• Rockville Centre, 11570 See on map
    5164842820 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Saturday days and evenings by appointment