Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number

abbey jake v2
phonto

9 Reviews for Designed Elegance

• User3390085 · 1+ year ago

My daughter and all of her bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning. Emily listened carefully to each of their visions and created the hair and makeup they envisioned. I was amazed how beautiful the all still looked at the end of the evening. I highly recommend this service.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Kinsie · Married on 08/13/2016

I got married in August and I used Designed Elegance to do our airbrush make up. Because Emily already had an event that day, she helped coordinate two amazing women to come to our location venue and help out! Dara and Randi were the dream team! Very sweet and easy going personalities and they were able to get through 10 ladies no problem! They showed up a little early and were ready to go in a matter of minutes. They even finished a bit ahead of schedule and went back through for final touch ups!
    I did the bridal package for myself, so Randi also did my hair styling. A few months before I officially booked for the wedding, Emily set up a trial run for my hair and make up so that you can get a feel for what it would be like on the big day. Randi was awesome! She did a great job making everything that I envisioned for my hair style reality.
    The day of the wedding, Dara did my make up and she was an absolute doll! The airbrush make up turned out stunning on everyone! Also, it was so hot on the day of the wedding (like 100 desgrees) and all of the wedding took place outside. All night I kept getting asked if I was even sweating at all because my make up looked just as fresh as it did when they first saw me walk down the aisle.
    Finally, working with Emily was so great! She coordinated everything and that took so much stress off of me! She was very professional and kind through out the process. After my initial trial run, when I provided a bit of feedback, she immediately addressed any concerns and questions that I had, and it made the day of the wedding run flawlessly.
    I fully recommend Emily and anyone that works for her. Between their amazing personalities and great make up skills, everyone in my wedding party felt and looked amazing. Thank you so much! I can't wait to hire you for anything and everything in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Patti · Married on 09/05/2015

I am so happy that I chose Emily to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in for a hair trial. This was my second marriage, so I was not the typical younger bride. I was hoping someone could make me feel beautiful (and 10 years younger if possible). I got everything I hoped for. Emily tried two different looks for me. What I really wanted was an undo and even though I didn't have super long hair....Emily made that updo look full and beautiful. I loved the natural look of the air brushed makeup and Emily made my eyes look amazing....and it lasted for the whole evening! You can tell that Emily really loves what she does...and she uses that love and talent to make every bride look beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2015

• Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Designed Elegance)