Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

About DESIGNbyChristin

You must have said YES! Now you're probably wondering, where to start!? Invitations are one of the most important pieces to planning your special day. Your wedding invitation is the first thing a guest will see and touch that has to do with your wedding. It sets the tone of your entire event. It excites them to celebrate you and your fiance's future together. I'd love to create a unique invitation set that reflects your individual style as a couple and most importantly invites everyone to one of the most special, beautiful days of your lives together. All designs are original based off the details of your event. Every invitation set is unique according to your needs and budget. I look forward to designing for you.

DESIGNbyChristin offers a wide range of affordable, custom stationery for your special event such as: Invitations, Save-the-Dates, Place Cards, Ceremony Programs, Menus, Favor Tags/Labels, Seating Charts, Thank You Cards, and much more~!

Follow DESIGNbyChristin on

IMG3509
Logo
IMG3058

14 Reviews for DESIGNbyChristin

Christin was AMAZING to work with. She was referred to me by a friend and I'm so glad I worked with her! Despite the fact that I was in California and she was in Massachusetts, she created the most beautiful invitations, place cards, welcome letters for my guests, bar menu and thank you cards to place at each place setting for the reception. Working with Design by Christin was so easy - all I had to do was send her the idea of what I wanted and she made my vision come to life. She was extremely responsive to all of my emails, texts and calls throughout the year that we worked together. I received all of my invites, etc. on time. I even needed a few items the week OF the wedding and she was able to ship them to me ASAP. As as side note, she was very affordable! I highly suggest anyone to use Christin for their special event paper needs. :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Megan · Married on 04/24/2015

Christin is just amazing and incredibly talented. She worked hand in hand with me to create the perfect invitations for our wedding day/venue. She even did some last minute cards for me to label different tables. She provided quite a few different design options and met with me in person to ensure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. Aside from that, her prices are incredibly reasonable. We have used her for other invites (my baby shower) and those were just as amazing and creative.

Sent on 08/22/2015

joleesa · Married on 09/14/2013

Christin did our invitations, programs, and name cards for our wedding. Working with her was probably the easiest part of wedding planning. I gave her a brief idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it and created the most beautiful and unique invitations, I could have asked for. Christin was very affordable and provided A+work. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2013