Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DESIGN WITH FLOWERS

Design with Flowers is the floral design studio of Carol Ralles.  Carol combines her creativity with your vision to create a spectacular wedding day.  Your wedding will be enhanced with her floral design expertise.   Using the freshest of blooms, she combines color, texture and unusual combinations of material to create lasting visual memories for you and your guests.

give us a call 650-254-1810 or e-mail at ralles@designwithflowers.com.. we look forward to hearing from you..

The studio, located in Mountain View, California, provides services throughout the Peninsula, Santa Clara County, and San Jose.  Our pricing is moderate.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Clean Up (1)
Samples (1)

Carol is simply amazing! We had her help with flowers for both our wedding ceremony and reception, and the outcome was simply GORGEOUS. Her work is so detailed, so modern, and most of all, so very tasteful. Bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were absolutely stunning - with just a beautiful mix of the right colors and styles, all tailored to the theme and feel of our wedding!

We just loved our meetings with Carol. She is so pleasant to be around, and asks all the right questions to gain a good understanding of what we like and dislike (that we didn't even know ourselves!). We were just astonished at how competitive her pricing is, compared to many other florists in the area, given just how AMAZING the outcome was.

Thank you Carol for helping us through the process, and for delivering such beautiful flowers for our wedding. We’re so incredibly lucky to have had you help us create these important memories, and we wholeheartedly recommend Design with Flowers to anyone planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Isaac, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Carol was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator, and we were very glad that we got to work with her for our big day! Carol worked closely with us to design arrangements that would be the perfect accents to our venue, attire, and decor. She carefully studied our color palette, our invitations, my dress, and the inspiration images that I sent her and produced a collection of gorgeous bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and church decorations that beautifully complimented our vision for our wedding. At our request, she incorporated irises (as a nod to my name) into my bouquet and the aisle arrangements and made sure to exclude any flowers to which I'm allergic (of which, unfortunately, there is a rather long list!). She also was wonderful about accommodating our limited budget and last-minute changes to our order and very sweetly made lots of helpful suggestions about types of flowers to include, shapes of arrangements, ribbon colors, even what kinds of other decorations we'd want in the church in addition to the flowers that she was providing (at her suggestion, we ended up purchasing two ornamental trees to stand behind the altar, which ended up creating a lovely vignette). Carol is sweet, professional, down to earth, and hugely talented. She knows what is "in" in the world of wedding florals but also has an eye for classic, timeless design and has the experience and the skill to balance these two elements in order to deliver beautiful results. She was an enormous pleasure to work with and we would heartily recommend her to anyone looking for a Bay Area florist for their wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Iris, 6/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

This is a long overdue review that I should have done since the wedding. Carol was referred me by my wedding coordinator. Carol is one of the best vendor that I worked with during my wedding planning and she just made my planning so much easier and her expertise and suggestions were so helpful. I used one of the flower arrangement that I saw and showed her how I want it. She made it even better and more beautiful than the sample that I showed. I just love her so much that friendship and the suggestions that she made not only for the wedding flower also for the wedding ceremony setup. I would totally 110% recommend her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

DESIGN WITH FLOWERS Pricing

220x220 sq 1425602429159 0189michellewalkerphoto
220x220 sq 1425601959178 1004644
220x220 sq 1425602120017 sl22077

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Carol of Design With Flowers is amazing to work with. I first noticed her flowers because of how extraordinarily unique and beautiful her arrangements were. When I had a last-minute event request, I thought of her immediately and she was able to accommodate this request by responding back to me quickly with a quote and sample photos of flowers and vases she could use for the arrangements. When the arrangements arrived, the client and many of the other staff members were thrilled with the way they looked! I am personally in love with how artistic, modern, whimsical, and organic her different creations can be. Carol is a joy to work with, very attentive and always willing to go the extra mile to meet you at your needs. Thank you, Carol, for your amazing work!

DesignBands.com recommends DESIGN WITH FLOWERS for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Carol's talent is clearly visible in her flower arrangements. They are beautiful, expressive, very tasteful and artistic. She is very able to interpret what her clients' styles are and design flower arrangements based on them. I highly recommend her service. You will get many many compliments from your guests. Inka Mulia Mathew Green Ink Studio

Mountain View, CA 94043   See On Map