9339 Oriole Dr, Coopersville, MI 49404 Map · Phone number

About Design to Dine

Looking for that perfect caterer, look no father.

At Design to Dine catering, the success of your event is our most important priority.

Our food is handmade from family recipes using only the finest ingredients. Many caterers don’t use recipes; they buy already made products, heat and serve them. There are shortcuts; we just don’t use them because we believe there is a difference.

We can cater any type of event, business breakfast, lunches or dinner. Graduation parties, Baby showers, Bridal showers, Weddings, Birthday parties or any event that you would like catered.

We personalize our catering to the customers needs and to ensure the event is exactly what they want. All our products are handmade, flavorful and fresh.

We look forward to serving your needs.

Follow Design to Dine on

9c9bea20e68e4fb6 1399854604410 dsc008
dsc006

2 Reviews for Design to Dine

Michael · Married on 02/22/2014

Design to Dine was the answer to my prayers at our wedding in DC. I was so stressed. They put me at ease. The food was absolutely wonderful and enjoyed by all. They even came up with the menu. They thought of classy things like chocolate covered strawberries made by hand on their own little plates.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Kay · event on 06/09/2013

I hired Design to Dine for my sons graduation party. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. We had approximately 60 people at the party and they all enjoyed the food and decor.
    Kolleen was easy to work with, and had some great suggestions for me.
    I didn't have to worry about anything, everything was taken care of by them, so I was able to enjoy the party.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Design to Dine FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Indian, Mexican