Inland Empire, San Bernardino, CA 92404 Map · Phone number

About Design That's You Event Services & The Bar Buggy

About Us

We are a team that focuses on creating your event with characteristics that describe you. We love to mix styles like modern and classic or industrial and glam-chic to give you a design that compliments your lifestyle, preferences, and interests.

Our Service

Details, Details, Details are what makes every event memorable and sets it apart! Design That's YOU is driven by details so every aspect of your event is considered. This quality is what drives us to be the best at what we do.

Creating Memorable Events

Let us together create the perfect gathering! Unforgettable memories with Great people, Great food, Great music, and Awesome DRINKS!

Follow Design That's You Event Services & The Bar Buggy on

Design That's You Event Services & The Bar Buggy 5
Design That's You Event Services & The Bar Buggy 6
Design That's You Event Services & The Bar Buggy 7

Breanne · Married on 05/05/2018

Planning any wedding or shower can be very stressful and a job in its own. Like any bride you want your event to be fun, elegant and amazing but how do you do that with school, work and a family? I found “Design that’s you” through a friend and they were amazing! Irma was contsantly in communication with me, offering me different selections from decoration for the party to beverages for the bar. She was very patient with me (As I am a very in decisive bride) and helped me bring my vision to life! The day of the event it was pouring rain and my shower was out side! As any bride, I started panicking but Irma showed up and was able to restructure the flow of the party! The decorations came out beautiful and the drinks that were served were amazing! I recommend the cosmos, they were my guests favorite! It was a day that I will never forget and forever remember the party and not the stress that came with planning it because of “design that’s you”. I recommend them if you are looking for great decorations, assistance and delicious drinks!

Ps. I was so happy with everything that I am using “Design that’s you” for my wedding! :)

Sent on 03/15/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Inland Empire San Bernardino, CA, 92404 See on map
    Mon 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Fri By Appointment Sat By Appointment Sun By Appointment