Stateline, Stateline, NV 89449 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Desert Southwest Events

Thank you for taking the time to visit our page. We are pleased to announce as of 2021 we have opened an office to service the greater Lake Tahoe and Northern Nevada region. Since 2004, we have been servicing the Southern California and Southern Nevada regions and have recently made the decision to expand our offices. We have coordinated the small, intimate family wedding all the way through to the grand galas. We strive to ensure our clients receive the wedding of their dreams and that their special day is one they will remember for the rest of their life. We like to think that almost every idea can become a reality and do our best to make sure our client's vision is one that we can make come true. We are more than happy to work with those who are on a budget and can be, have been very creative even on a budget. Military discounts are always available as well.

Desert Southwest Events.....You Inspire, You Envision......We Create

Desert Southwest Events offers services that include full-service, partial, and day-of coordination. The team can assist couples in organizing events with different themes and styles, including religious, non-religious, civil ceremonies, and more. They also offer services for elopements and destination weddings. Understanding how important the day is, the professionals carefully weave together the details to suit the couple’s budget and style.

• Woman-owned
tiffany and matt wedding pics 51 2036039 162396784368629

4 Reviews for Desert Southwest Events

Teri T. · Married on 06/30/2019

Above and beyond happy!

My now hubby and I hired Desert Southwest for our wedding after our planner fell through last second and completely dropped the ball. Kaia and Tammy stepped in, took all the pressure off my family and o and took care of everything. We were able to fully enjoy our day as it was meant to be. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the experience and would definitely recommend them for your day.

Sent on 06/30/2021
  • Kathleen

Kathleen M. · Married on 07/16/2016

Impressive!

I had the pleasure of working with Kaia and her team on my wedding in 2016. We had originally planned a very small and intimate ceremony that ballooned into a 300 person soire! My family and I had what we called a "'no worry, no stress" experience. Kaia had some of the most amazing ideas when it came to the venue, photography settings, floral arrangements, she even helped find me a makeup and hair gal for myself and my bridesmaids. I really could not have had a more memorable day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Kaia and her team. Many thanks ladies!

Sent on 06/30/2021

Desert Southwest Events Pricing

Desert Southwest Events Price Rates

Desert Southwest Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Desert Southwest Events 1
    Military Appreciation

We appreciate and recognize our military. As always all active-duty servicemen and servicewomen receive a 20% discount on all wedding planning services. Should you be called to duty before your special day arrives......do not fret. We will happily refund you in full or for any portion of the deposit not yet applied to any planning services.

Team of Desert Southwest Events

Kaia Crawford

Kaia Crawford

Owner

Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. I'm Kaia Crawford, I have been in the wedding industry since 2004 and have enjoyed each and every minute of the journey. I have had the opportunity to coordinate some amazing events and weddings over the years and it never gets old! The couples and families have always been a delight to work with. I approach each and every wedding as a unique opportunity to create a special day for a couple that they will remember for years to come. I have put together events from small to large and everything in between. I like to work with couples who are on a budget as we can be incredibly creative while at the same time watching pennies. We have a wide array of venues to visit and we also enjoy working with venues chosen by our couples. Either way, allow us to put together your special day and create memories to last a lifetime.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Stateline Stateline, NV, 89449 See on map
    775-618-0456 (Phone number)
    Location of (Desert Southwest Events)