Desert Southwest Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

You said “Yes!”….now let us do the rest!

We are filling up quickly for 2023 - please inquire soon!

Based in Stateline, Nevada, Desert Southwest Events is a wedding coordination company. The team at the firm has been planning weddings and other events since 2004 throughout northern and Southern California, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, and Wyoming. Starting in 2021, the company has expanded into Nevada after opening an office in the South Lake Tahoe and Stateline areas. From start to finish, these experienced professionals can craft a wedding inspired by a couple’s vision that is sure to be remembered.

We offer the perfect package for you!

Desert Southwest Events offers services that include full-service, partial, and day-of coordination. The team can assist couples in organizing events with different themes and styles, including religious, non-religious, civil ceremonies, and more. Understanding how important the day is, the professionals carefully weave together the details to suit the couple’s budget and style.

We like to offer our clients a wide array of services and no wedding is too small! We have coordinated micro weddings, and elopements all the way through to the full galas. We custom tailor our services to the client, not the client to our services. Our pricing is custom fit to the couple, their needs, and the day they wish to create.

We also offer vendor referrals, event design, inspiration boards, decor and equipment rental, and much, much more!

Your vision…..our expertise….we aim to inspire!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Z
    Zohra Married on 09/11/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing!!!

I am so glad I went with them. They went above and beyond for us. They made our event truly special.

Desert Southwest Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a wonderful experience making this a truly special day for you both. Congratulations!!
    Adam S. Married on 07/09/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Exceptional and professional service

We were very pleased with the services provided. We hired them to provide full planning and coordination. We had a rather large turnout, around 250+ guests, and this company managed the set up on the day of, the ceremony, all the decor and design, rental equipment, the WORKS! And they pulled it off without any problems at all. Our family and us were very happy with the end result as it was beautifully done. Thank you again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Desert Southwest Events 1
Discount

We appreciate and recognize our military. As always all active-duty servicemen and servicewomen receive a 20% discount on all wedding planning services. Should you be called to duty before your special day arrives......do not fret. We will happily refund you in full or for any portion of the deposit not yet applied to any planning services.

Pricing

Team

Kaia C
Kaia C
Owner

Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. I have been in the wedding industry since 2004 and have enjoyed each and every minute of the journey. I have had the opportunity to coordinate some amazing events and weddings over the years and it never gets old! The couples and families have always been a delight to work with and I approach each and every wedding as a unique opportunity to create a special day for a couple that they will remember for years to come. I have put together events from small to large and everything in between. I truly enjoy working with couples who are on a budget as we can be incredibly creative while at the same time watching pennies. We have a wide array of venues to visit and we also enjoy working with venues chosen by our couples. Either way, allow us to put together your special day and create memories to last a lifetime.

Tammy C
Tammy C
Co-ordinator

Hey everyone! My name is Tammy and I have worked in the wedding industry since college. My mother owned and operated a wedding boutique in downtown San Francisco for 30 years so I have a plethora of knowledge when it comes to design, fashion, arrangements, catering and more! I have primarily worked in the Northern California, Bay Area, and coastal California regions and most recently have joined with Desert Southwest to expand my career into Lake Tahoe and the Northern Nevada area. I love the process of creating that unique day for couples that they will remember for a lifetime. I hope to work with you to make that union of yours as special and as memorable as can be!

Resort at Squaw Creek
Lake Tahoe Bleu Wave
4.6 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
· Boat Weddings

271 Kingsbury Grade, #201 Stateline, NV, 89449

10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday Sunday closed
Location of (Desert Southwest Events)
1804 GARNETT AVENUE #144 San Diego, CA, 92109
858-609-6126

By appointment only

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding