San Jose, CA 95128 Map · Phone number

About Desert Child Events

Desert Child Events offers wedding and event planning, design & coordination services in the SF Bay Area and beyond. As your big day BFF, we take our job seriously. We can't wait to get to know you and help make your event go off without a hitch!

If you don't see a perfect fit in one of our packages, contact us for a complimentary consultation - we'll gladly work with you to customize your event needs.

Follow Desert Child Events on

mwp 26

17 Reviews for Desert Child Events

Rubi Zetino · Married on 11/05/2018

From a Photographer's Perspective

As a photographer, I've noticed more and more the value of having a wedding designer and coordinator at a wedding. I see the way that it helps make my couples feel relaxed and in the moment-making every photograph really feel perfect and genuine. This year I've had the joy of working with Bri and her team [Desert Child Events]. Quite honestly, they are amazing. From the moment I started working with the couples I would receive updates as needed. It was really nice to see such organization and flow in the coordinating process. It was evident that Desert Child knows how to bring a team together to execute a wonderful day and each vendor [speaking for myself in particular] feeling ready and aware of the details necessary to make it the best experience for our couples.
    Lets talk about the BEAUTY and DETAILS. They really hear their couples out and see their vision clearly and they deliver it so beautifully. Making every detail and photograph I get to capture so much more beautiful. I love delivering collections to my clients with all of the beauty involved in their day.
    I highly recommend Bri and Desert Child Events if you're looking for a team that really cares about their couples!

• Katherine

Katherine Bree · Married on 10/19/2018

Ideal wedding coordinator

Bri is the best of both worlds. She's so on top of things while having a calming laid back presence. Total professional while taking the time to get to know you. Weddings can get chaotic and having Bri at the helm is comforting. I highly recommend Bri and her team!

Melissa Renner · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't have done it without you!

We couldn't have imagined (or pulled off) our day without this team! We worked with both Bri and Dee, and they both were fantastic. Bri helped us so much with staying organized, recommending vendors, and making sure that all our ducks were in a row. She was a life saver for a lot of the "hefty lifting" before the wedding. Because Bri was expecting her baby, Dee was our go-to for the rehearsal dinner and day of. She was so calm, cool, and collected. It is pretty inevitable that things will go a little different than expected on your actual day. However, the minor things that did end up happening, Dee handled without us, or our guests knowing a thing. I can truly say that because of this team, we were able to enjoy our wedding and actually take part in everything (while staying on track with the timeline!). After working with them, my one advice to all brides is to not get married without a team like them.

Desert Child Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Charismatic Bride
    Charismatic Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Desert Child Events Does an amazing Job. I worked with them several times this year.

• Jen Vazquez Photography
    Jen Vazquez Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved having the pleasure of working with Bri. Her organizational skills are next to none. She's flexible and has a great eye. I highly recommend her! And can't wait to work with her again!