Desert Child Events

Desert Child Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Desert Child Events

Wedding Planning, Design & Coordination. Your Big Day BFF in the Bay Area & Beyond.

Desert Child Events offers wedding and event planning, design & coordination services in the SF Bay Area and beyond. As your big day BFF, we take our job seriously. We can't wait to get to know you and help make your event go off without a hitch!

If you don't see a perfect fit in one of our packages, contact us  for a complimentary consultation - we'll gladly work with you to customize your event needs.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Religious (1)

4.7

Bri was amazing! She called out things I wouldn’t have noticed in contracts and was overall very responsive and helpful. Quote was very reasonable too.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Bri Childs, the owner of Desert Child Events, and one of her coordinators Jessie Zechnowitz. Jessie was not very involved until the day-of, so most of my interaction was with Bri. I was super impressed from the moment I sat down with these women. They were super organized, professional, and were able to give tips and tell us what's "normal" and what "new trends" they're seeing. As a woman who has never been married or planned a wedding there are SO many decisions you haven't even thought about yet so their guidance was so appreciated. Bri was so responsive throughout the entire time we worked together (and I am someone who responds to emails and texts within seconds so to be working with someone of that same caliber is AMAZING).

We got married at a venue that had many different areas that we'd be using throughout the night and weekend and Bri was great making sure she had full diagrams of the site, and a very tight timeline that all the vendors followed throughout the day.

On the day-of, Jessie was there with me (sadly, Bri was not as she had a prior wedding she was committed to). Jessie did a fabulous job. Cool, calm, and collected, she was there when I needed her but off making sure vendors were on-track when I didn't. The day went off without a hitch (truly!) which I know is rare and I seriously have these two women to thank for that.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Non-Religious

Bri and Desert Child Events worked with me for my long two year engagement to plan the wedding of my dreams and I honestly don’t know what I would have done without them. I was so comfortable on the day of my wedding that everything was being taken care of and running smoothly because Bri is ON TOP OF IT! I cannot even fathom how stressful my wedding day would have been if Bri and her team were not there on the wedding day keeping everyone on schedule, communicating with vendors, and making sure everything was set up perfectly. It is a ton of work but because of Desert Child Events, I didn’t have to worry about any of it. I was able to focus on enjoying myself and taking in all the love from my friends, family, and new husband. My wedding day ran so smoothly. There were no disasters or emergencies and all of my guests had a great time. So much of that is because of Bri’s meticulous planning and organization.

The wedding planning process was made easier too because Bri found vendors that matched my style and my budget which saved me so much time. All of the vendors she recommended were fantastic. She let me know when it was time to complete certain tasks like book a particular vendor, send out save the dates, and pay vendor invoices. She was so organized, communicated with all of my vendors so I didn’t have to worry about any details, and made an EXTREMELY detailed timeline for the wedding day to make sure everything and everyone was on time.

I could not be happier with my choice to hire Bri and Desert Child Events. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner, I highly recommend going for it and calling Bri. Getting married and throwing a beautiful and fun party is stressful and she will take so much of that weight off your shoulders so you can be present, enjoy your engagement, and take in all of the love and happiness on your special day!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Desert Child Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1504732035462 austin vivian 8 the romance 0019
220x220 sq 1504731998418 austin vivian 11 the details 0111
220x220 sq 1504732015347 austin vivian 11 the details 0127
220x220 sq 1504732163807 austin vivian 10 the reception 0063
220x220 sq 1527418735 0559e23185358ec7 1527418733 332a8aa743def3de 1527418732314 1 22090049 113336207
220x220 sq 1527418735 e4c3345f74a0f9b1 1527418733 4cf2738901e28e4d 1527418732316 2 28577567 111904079
220x220 sq 1527418735 a33651bec0ca2c05 1527418734 08d91e44765736fa 1527418732317 3 31265230 114827821

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Desert Child Events Does an amazing Job. I worked with them several times this year.

I loved having the pleasure of working with Bri. Her organizational skills are next to none. She's flexible and has a great eye. I highly recommend her! And can't wait to work with her again!

San Jose, CA 95128   See On Map