San Jose, CA 95128 Map · Phone number

About Desert Child Events

Desert Child Events offers wedding and event planning, design & coordination services in the SF Bay Area and beyond. As your big day BFF, we take our job seriously. We can't wait to get to know you and help make your event go off without a hitch!

If you don't see a perfect fit in one of our packages, contact us for a complimentary consultation - we'll gladly work with you to customize your event needs.

Follow Desert Child Events on

mwp 359
mwp 26

12 Reviews for Desert Child Events

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Bri states it perfectly on her website. She will be whoever you need her to be. Your support system, your planner, your wedding bestie. She was so helpful during my planning process, and I knew she wouldn't let me forget anything on my big day. She was always responsive and extremely helpful with any problem I brought to her. If you are in and around the Bay Area, Bri is the best planner you could ask for!!

Brianna · Married on 08/24/2018

Bri was awesome! We initially were not looking for a coordinator but were required by our venue (Fitz Place), but we were so happy we hired Bri. She was very responsive and guided us along the way, we don't know what we would have done without her. She took care of all the vendors, making sure everyone was organized and looked over our paperwork. The only regret that we had was not hiring her as our wedding planner.

Kathryn · Married on 08/03/2018

Hiring Bri as my month of wedding planner was hands down THE BEST DECISION EVER. Bri is professional, personable, on-time, thoughtful, detail oriented, and many more positive adjectives. Leading up to my wedding everyone asked me if I was stressed out and I was able to say, "No, Bri has got it covered". Even my very organized and high strung MOHzilla was impressed by her. For me, the main stress point was dealing with all the vendors and orchestrating all of them, reviewing contracts, and yadda yadda. Bri took care of all of that the month leading up to my wedding. I handed over my contracts and she dealt with ALL of them, coordinated with them, and stayed in constant communication so she knew that they would show up on time and uphold their end of the deal. She flawlessly executed our wedding and it was STUNNING. I loved having her as my wedding planner, she's easy to talk to and I never saw her flustered. Don't hesitate to hire her, you will not regret it.

Desert Child Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Charismatic Bride
    Charismatic Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Desert Child Events Does an amazing Job. I worked with them several times this year.

• Jen Vazquez Photography
    Jen Vazquez Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved having the pleasure of working with Bri. Her organizational skills are next to none. She's flexible and has a great eye. I highly recommend her! And can't wait to work with her again!