San Jose, CA 95128 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Desert Child Events

Desert Child Events offers wedding and event planning, design & coordination services in the SF Bay Area and beyond. As your big day BFF, we take our job seriously. We can't wait to get to know you and help make your event go off without a hitch!

If you don't see a perfect fit in one of our packages, contact us for a complimentary consultation - we'll gladly work with you to customize your event needs.

Follow Desert Child Events on

Desert Child Events 1
  • Nancy

Nancy Pereyda · Married on 06/15/2019

Peace of Mind

Bri was calm throughout the whole process. She was easy to work with and answered any questions we had promptly. My only regret is that I wished we would have did the full planning with her instead of the "month of" package as she is on it! I would highly recommend.

Mother of the Bride

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 06/08/2019

Easily the best wedding planning decision we made!

We found Bri and Desert Child Events through our venue's vendor list and I am so glad we did! We really appreciated how flexible the packages were and found that their offerings perfectly met our needs. We ended up working with Dee for the day of/month of coordination and with Bri on finding a caterer and overall design. Both Dee and Bri were so easy to work with and made our wedding planning super stress free! They were incredibly responsive, patient with our many questions, and really nailed our vision for the day. It could not have been more perfect! Leading up to our wedding, Bri and Dee took over working with our vendors and the venue, leaving us with hardly anything to do -- friends and family would ask if we were stressed or busy with wedding planning but truly we were not, all because of Bri and Dee! From our first meeting to the last dance at our wedding, our experience working with their team could not have been better.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elise

Elise Ogle · Married on 05/11/2019

So grateful for Bri and her team!!

Bri and her team are the absolute best. I worked with Bri as our Month-of Coordinator and she went above and beyond her duties to ensure that everything went smoothly. From the first time I reached out to Bri, I knew she was the right person! I had tried reaching out to other coordinators and for some reason just hadn't heard back. Bri responded within 20 minutes of my email being sent and every other correspondence after seemed just as quick! Our wedding planning hit a bit of a snag when our venue was unpredictably shut down. Bri was so incredibly helpful during this time and helped give us guidance, reassurance that everything was going to be okay, and even put together options for other venues for us, which she did pro bono! As the wedding date neared and we met with Bri to go over the day-of timeline she was so organized-- I knew we were in good hands and felt completely at-ease leading up to the big day. She worked with my mom, she worked with our vendors, she worked with our venue, and all I had to do was show up! On the day of the wedding she came with an assistant, Emily. They both did a great job ensuring everything went as planned. They hustled around the venue all day-- setting up, directing guests, keeping my husband and his groomsmen from seeing me get ready. I even have a photo of Bri pinning the boutonniere on my husband making sure he was ready to go! The wedding went spectacularly and it's in large part to Bri. I highly recommend hiring her! Can I give more than 5 stars?

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Desert Child Events 2

Desert Child Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Charismatic Bride
    Charismatic Bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Desert Child Events Does an amazing Job. I worked with them several times this year.

• Jen Vazquez Photography
    Jen Vazquez Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved having the pleasure of working with Bri. Her organizational skills are next to none. She's flexible and has a great eye. I highly recommend her! And can't wait to work with her again!