Desert Child Events

Desert Child Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Desert Child Events

Wedding Planning, Design & Coordination. Your Big Day BFF in the Bay Area & Beyond.

Desert Child Events offers wedding and event planning, design & coordination services in the SF Bay Area and beyond. As your big day BFF, we take our job seriously. We can't wait to get to know you and help make your event go off without a hitch!

If you don't see a perfect fit in one of our packages, contact us  for a complimentary consultation - we'll gladly work with you to customize your event needs.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Stop what you are doing and book Bri/Desert Child Events NOW! She will make the daunting task of planning a wedding so much easier!
We were very hesitant to spend another chunk of change on a wedding coordinator after already spending way too much on our wedding. We decided to hire Bri with Desert Child Events as our month-of-coordinator after shopping around with various other companies. I am SO GLAD we went with Bri. Seriously the best decision! We started working together about 2 months before the wedding (I felt like I got more than just month-of assistance in so many ways). I'm high maintenance and think of issues/questions/concerns randomly throughout the day. Every time I sent an email or text to Bri, I got a response within just a few minutes. Even though Bri was not hired by us as a full service planner, I still asked for her opinions on color schemes, table settings, etc. and she was so helpful! You can easily feel that she cares about creating a beautiful event, and understands that each Bride has their individual vision and doesn't try to sway you in any way to fit her taste. She also has so many industry connections and is well known within the community (rental companies, venues, etc.). The day of our wedding, Bri managed every aspect perfectly. I requested some last minute table setting changes, and she handled those changes with ease. Every time I needed something that day, she or her assistant were always ready to step into action. At the end of the night, she and her assistant collected all of our personal items and packed them away perfectly for us to pick up the next day so that our wedding party/family could just have a great time.
Thank you Bri!

Profile Picture Hailey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bri came highly recommended from friends of ours who had worked with her for their own wedding, and she truly lived up to all of the praise and compliments they had given her. Our Venue required that we hire a day of coordinator to be on site from start to finish on our wedding day, but we opted to hire Bri for month-of coordination and I am so glad we did. She is professional but also super personable. Working with her to tie up all of the loose ends the month before our wedding was such a pleasure - she is a quick thinker, responsive, extremely organized and genuinely excited about your big day.

Now we have the pleasure of HIGHLY recommending her. Partner with Bri to plan your wedding - she will make all of the small details that you are stressed about and turn them into a manageable list of things to look forward to and be excited about on your wedding day. She will make sure your wedding day is executed flawlessly and handle any unforeseen day-of challenges or surprises with an exceptional level of grace and professionalism!

Profile Picture sepideh, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We really lucked out with Bri! Wedding planning was not my jam, so once I got all of my big vendors out of the way I knew I would need a coordinator for at least the days leading up to the wedding. I really wanted someone who had been to the venue before so that the day would go as smooth as possible. I found Bri by flipping through Instagram and finding pictures that my venue was tagged in. I found a picture that Bri posted through Desert Child Events - her prices were extremely reasonable for what we needed and having done a wedding already at our venue was a huge plus. We met with her once and fell in love! She was so easy to talk to, knew exactly where my head was at when it came to what we needed and wanted, and also came all the way out from Gilroy to meet with us in Pleasanton!
We did the month of package - met twice before the wedding and she answered by endless emails to her leading up to the wedding very quickly. She made sure to coordinate with all of my other vendors to make sure everyone was one the same page. Our wedding went perfectly all thanks to Bri - and seriously, perfectly, nothing even when wrong behind the scenes and if it did I never knew about it!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Desert Child Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1504731998418 austin vivian 11 the details 0111
220x220 sq 1504732015347 austin vivian 11 the details 0127
220x220 sq 1504732163807 austin vivian 10 the reception 0063

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Desert Child Events Does an amazing Job. I worked with them several times this year.

I loved having the pleasure of working with Bri. Her organizational skills are next to none. She's flexible and has a great eye. I highly recommend her! And can't wait to work with her again!

Events