80-150 Hwy 111, Suite A-1, Indio, CA 92201 Map · Phone number

About Desert Bride

Desert Bride is a privately owned full-service bridal salon. We have attire and accessories for the entire wedding party. We offer more than 20 different bridal gown designers, as well as an excellent selection of maids, mothers and tuxedos. For the brides who choose a gown at Desert Bride, we offer a package that can be very good news to your wedding budget.

We offer private Sunday Champagne appointments, where you can bring up to 12 people, enjoy champagne and refreshments and have the store to yourself with the undivided attention of your consultants. Have your own Party!

As certified wedding planners, we strive to offer you the most professional wedding gown shopping experience and we will make sure that you have a great time too. We are happy to help with any other aspect of your wedding as well.

We love our brides, maids, moms and groomsmen. Visit our website at www.DesertBride.com and see us on Facebook.

ariane
ariane

15 Reviews for Desert Bride

Kelsie · Married on 11/16/2013

My bridesmaids and I enjoyed our appointment and I bought a fun wedding dress with the help or the staff. The shop is great and the owner Mickie is the best!

• EventsRenee

Julie · Married on 03/13/2013

Thank you Mickie, Linda and Linda (alternator) for assisting in hemming my wedding dress! (My Grandmother made my dress) and Desert Bride took over from there with the tailoring and added that beautiful finishing touch my Grandmother couldn't do (she lives out of state) in the amount of time needed. Always a pleasure working with professionals, as a wedding coordinator myself- it's always great to have the best by my side!

This is a wonderful local business in the Coachella Valley, but great for anyone looking for a wedding dress, regardless of where you live. They cater to their brides and make them feel extremely special. The service is incredible. They work very hard to understand your budget, what you are looking for and then to find you your dream dress.

The staff at Desert Bride was helpful in helping me to find my perfect dress and very patient with me when I made multiple appointments to try on the same two dresses. It felt like a celebration when I finally decided on my dress. I could tell the staff and owner were very happy for me!

The perks of being a Desert Bride never end! When you buy your dress you get a great package including an engagement photo session, discounts on dress preservation, tuxedo rental, including a free tuxedo rental for the groom, discounts on your bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride/groom dresses to name a few. Oh and a bottle of Desert Bride champagne! Check Desert Bride out on Facebook and you can see how much they do for their brides.

I recommend Desert Bride to anyone looking for a wedding dress, occassion gown, fun party dress, bridesmaid dress or prom dress! They are a full service bridal salon, so they have beautiful veils and jewelry, as well. They also have a wonderful alterations woman they will refer you to. The owner and staff are incredible!

Award

Desert Bride FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 80-150 Hwy 111, Suite A-1 Indio, CA 92201 See on map