Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number

About Derek Tang Photography

My passion for photography began in the summer of 2006 when my parents bought me my first DSLR camera and I fell in love with capturing the world through my own perspective. What began as a hobby soon became a passion and Derek Tang Photography took form. I am so excited and grateful that I have the chance to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments for couples on the most important day of their lives. The San Francisco Bay Area is where I am based, but I am available for travel to anywhere in the world. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information and to discuss the details of your big day!

Follow Derek Tang Photography on

DerekTangPhotography
o184533614

11 Reviews for Derek Tang Photography

T · Married on 01/03/2015

Derek is truly an amazing photographer! He has a great eye for detail and is professional in his work. His ability to make you feel at ease and comfortable speak volumes in capturing memorable moments in pictures. Derek is exceptional overall in his
    art work!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Naz · Married on 05/18/2013

Derek was great to work with! He was very easy-going and unintrusive on the wedding day. It was easy to take directions from him and we got some amazing shots. He accommodated our interest in photojournalism as well as the more traditional wedding photographs. We would highly recommend him to others in the Bay Area.

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • W

William · Married on 05/11/2013

Derek was great to work with! he did a fantastic job with the photographs and we got thousands after the engagement shoot and wedding day!

Working with Derek was also very easy - he was responsive over email, and very friendly and courteous in person. He made sure we were comfortable during the shoots and worked well with the wedding team/coordinators.

Now we have great pictures to remember our wedding by!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Derek Tang Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

• Ax2D Photography
    Ax2D Photography Wedding Photographers

About two years ago, Derek took our engagement photos. He was quite a newbie back then but when I look at his stuff now, I see much growth and maturity in his photography. He has a bright future ahead of him! During our engagement photo shoot, he allowed my fiance, now husband, to be who we were. He followed us around, to everywhere, just to capture the moments where we might possibly come into an embrace. He was very professional, and both him and his fellow photographer friend arrived early just to scope out the location. They were well prepared and ready for what the day had in store for them. If you get Derek as a photographer, I think you'll be in good hands!

• Cupertino, 95014 See on map