Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DePoy Studio

...because TRUE love does not fit in a BOX....

DePoy Studio is an expert wedding photography company based in Chandler, Arizona. Owners and photographers Cristina DePoy and Deloris Row are skilled in their craft. Their goal is to provide you with images that are both heart warming and breathtaking. They consider images from your special day more than just photographs, but works of art.

DePoy Studio has a number of photography services available for your wedding. A second shooter and additional hours are two of the services featured in their most popular package; allowing them to preserve every moment. The option of custom graphics lets you to put your own personal touch on your images. Products such as save the dates and thank you cards allow you to share your photographs with family and friends. Additional services DePoy Studio offers include:

• Boudoir sessions

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

I would never ever recommend another photographer to my friends or family besides Depoy Studios. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have found a photographer who has and will continue to capture my life moments. Hands down Depoy Studios is the best. Christina and Deloris are very professional and always ensure every client is not just happy, but in love with the image that are being photographed. Whether it is same sex or opposite sex photos they do the best to make sure every love story I captured. It was a pleasure to have Depoy Studios photograph my wedding and I cannot wait to have my next step in life captured as well. Christina and Deloris were not just another vendor, but lifelong friends.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I have been working with Cristina and Deloris of DePoy Studios for almost a year now. We got engaged in March of last year (2014) and I immediately starting planning. One of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding is photography. Cristina, Deloris, and DePoy Studios was and still is, bar far, the BEST decision my wife and I made for our wedding.

The story: I began looking for a photographer with a quick Google search and needless to say, I clicked on DePoy Studios. I dug around a little, I looked on their website, checked reviews, Wedding Wire and of course Facebook. They were the first and ONLY photographer I looked into. I was drawn to them for some strange reason and after a little research LOVED that they were LGBT! After visiting their Facebook page, I came across a promotion she was running to help her second shooter. She needed couples and I wanted to be one of them! I quickly contacted them about the promotion! I was so excited to meet with them and after our initial meeting, we booked DePoy for a full package for our wedding! We loved their upfront and honest approach to their business. We instantly clicked. After a few months, we headed to Sedona and took the most beautiful engagement photos I’ve ever seen. Throughout this past year, Cristina has made our wedding planning process seamless. She was kind of like a wedding planner! She lined us up with some amazing opportunities and vendors!

Our wedding was Saturday, March 28, 2015. It was hot, but it was perfect. We gained an amazing friendship with Cristina, a life-long photographer and some amazing images. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, regardless of your sexual orientation, CHOOSE DEPOY STUDIOS. I will forever stand by my statement: DePoy Studios is the BEST decision my wife and I made for our wedding. You know you have amazing people working with (not for) you when they are in TEARS shooting your wedding! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow - from start to finish - we had such an amazing experience working with Depoy Studios. Both Cristina and Deloris felt like they were part of the family right from the beginning. It was because of that we decided to have them be part of our special day. We are now celebrating our 6 month anniversary and still talking about the amazing experience that we had. Now if that doesn't say something I am not sure what does. If you have an opportunity to meet the ladies and work with them you are sure lucky and will not regret your choice.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts....we can't wait to book the next photo shoot....babies here we come!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say about the girls, Cristina and Deloris, and photography of DePoy Studios....RAW, stunning, emotional, awesome, epic, breathtaking, and totally kick ass!!!

I could not have asked for more beautiful artwork. My husband and I are photography freaks!!! We have images of us and our loved ones all around our home; they are our artwork. These moments that were captured are displayed in our home and mean more to us than a Picasso, Van Gogh, or Leonardo da Vinci. These are our moments, our smiles, our tiers, our joy, and we could have not hired a better wedding photographer to capture these moments.

Saying we have NO regrets on our photography choice was our number one goal for our wedding day, and we have not a one. The rest was just for show, we knew the ONLY thing that would matter once the day is over was that we had those moments to share forever!!!

DePoy Studios is not the cheapest nor are they the highest, by any means, but the artwork you will receive is worth every penny and then some. I would of paid 3x as much. I cried when I saw the images and got to relive our wedding day.

If photography means as much as it does to you as it does to us.....call them now!!!

We, Kim and Chris highly recommenced DePoy Studios to EVERYONE.

THEY ARE OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS FOR LIFE.

Kim and Chris

Profile Picture User4191497, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we started planning our April wedding we knew one thing that was very important to us in our planning and that was a finding a fantastic wedding photographer, we absolutely found that in DePoy Studios! Cristina and Deloris were such a pleasure to work with and they made everything so easy! Our images turned out stunning and we could not be happier with how everything went! It is amazing some of the moments that were captured and how perfect the timing was so that any one who looks at the photos can experience the joy and happiness as if they were there with us.

Not only did we find the best wedding photographer out there but we also found our photographer for life. Any life event in the future we know exactly who we will have on speed dial. Thank you so very much Cristina and Deloris for capturing how special this day was for us on film, it means so much to us having these moments captured in time forever!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christina and Deloris were such a pleasure to have on our big day.. Right off the bat, when I met them at the bridal show, they were super friendly and offer more for the $ than any other vendor. We clicked immediately and I felt like I was planning my photography with long time friends. We met a few weeks before the wedding for dinner and drinks and she asked all the questions I didn't know I had! Down to every detail Christina made sure everything was how I wanted.

The day of the wedding my makeup went almost an hour over the planned time and this caused bridal party photos to be cut short.. I was so disappointed we didn't get to do a lot of fun poses I found on ointerest, but didn't let it get to me the rest of the day.. Then when Christina sent me the photos several weeks later I was thrilled with how amazing they turned out!! They captured such great shots in so little time I was amazed and beyond pleased :)

I would recommend these fabulous ladies for any down to earth bride who wants to have fun at her wedding and have the photos taken represent her beauty and happiness on her big day!

Profile Picture Brandy, 12/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

CUSTOMER FOR LIFE. DePoy Studios is absolutely amazing!

The pictures that I received from Christina and Dolores are absolutely AMAZING. I mean, I knew that I looked good on the day of my wedding, but DAMN! She worked with even all of my crazy requests. My husband and I like to think that we’re unique and wanted pictures that reflected our personality. Christina took the time to brainstorm with us and she was sooo patient with me when I changed my mind (and believe me, I know I did it a lot). She provided us with so many great ideas and even introduced me to new poses and photography tricks.

My mother in law was all about the family photography and wanted to take over the show at times (so frustrating) Christina neatly put her in her place and honestly made the show about my husband and I. She was absolutely professional and made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. My photographs reflect that. If you want someone that is going to be willing to listen to you, accommodate all of your crazy requests and deliver quality photos that you are going to be proud to show everyone, DePoy Studios is the way to go. I will definitely hire Christina for future photography needs.

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DEPOY STUDIO IS FANTASTIC!!! Christina and Heidy took amazing pictures of our wedding and engagement!! they were professional, reliable, and FUN! they truly were meant to be for my and Nancy's Hallowedding! They even dressed up! I can't say enough about them! They were the one vender we did not have to worry about following through with exactly what they promised. We will definately use them for other events in the future! Thank you so much Christina and Heidy for making us feel so special! :) :) :) We can't thank you enough! Danielle Maffetone

Profile Picture User3653565, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

christina and heidy were amazing, they were easy to work with, open to our ideas and fun! they were patient with our wild crowd, we couldn't imagine working with anyone else! love them!!! :) :) :) Nancy Maffetone

Profile Picture nancy, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Depoy was great for our wedding and engagement pictures!! We absolutely loved working with them, we had numerous ideas for pictures and they made it happen. They were reliable, fun and I was always able to get a hold of them. We even have a couple pictures we spaced on and they are willing to meet again to capture the ones we missed! I would recommend them to anyone! I am very pleased with our pictures and hope to use them in the future for other life events :) Thank you Christina and Delores!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/19/13, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1365806093094 deal weddingwire

Military Discount

$1,800.00 Value | Promo Code: MD
DePoy Studios likes to give back to those who servie our country. We offer a 15% discount to all military members. This is our way of giving back to those who already give so much! Thank you for your service!
#WWc093624da987314b

16 ENDORSEMENTS
I love DePoy Studios, They are professional and super fun to work with. it's amazing how creative they are!! All my brides have been thrilled with DePoy.

I would highly Recommend DePoy Studios for your wedding photos, and any other occasion. They are professional but so fun to work with, and not to mention the outstanding and creative minds that will deliver fabulous photos of your wedding!

I just can't say enough about Cristina and Deloris. As a planner every time a client books me and I ask them if they have a photographer I always think of DePoy studios. I have worked with them on numerous occasions and their professionalism as well as quality of work is by far the best I have seen. You can stop looking for your photographer. DePoy is it!

We LOVE DePoy Studios! Their captivating photos keep you wanting to see more! The ladies of DePoy Studios are always willing to go the extra mile. They have an impeccable eye for detail to capture just the right moment for that one of a kind photo. Their outstanding work ethic is unprecedented, which is why we highly recommend DePoy Studios and we are always look forward to working with them again!

DePoy Studios is one of the best out there hands down. They put the needs of their client at the top of their priorities and give them a level of service that can't be touched. DePoy Studios deliver a level of imaging that can only be described as WOW!!

44 S San Marcos Pl, Chandler, AZ 85225   See On Map