10055 Irish Ridge, Forney, TX 75126 Map · Phone number

About Dependable DJ

Dependable DJ Mission Statement:

My promise is to present you and your event in an elegant and precise manner.

I pledge..

• To be appropriately groomed and attired for your event.
  • Never to use alcohol or tobacco products at your event.
  • To adhere to our agreed upon agenda.
  • To keep the focus of the event on you and your guests.

Experience

• 24 years experience as a mobile DJ, Radio Host, and Master of Ceremonies.
  • Member in good standing with the local and national chapters of the American DJ Association.

Piece of Mind

• I am your DJ. I don't subcontract your wedding out to another DJ.
  • Backup Equipment - This ensures equipment malfunctions don't ruin your special day.
  • Contingency Plan - In the event of illness or emergency I have a list of qualified DJ's ready to assist me with your event.
  • Insurance - To protect myself, you, and your guests. As a businessman and entertainer insurance is a must have product.

Beaversbridesmalllogo
Beaversbridesmalllogo
b0aaf518c8cc80e7 1528751166 a5a8a9d30278d37b 1528751152584 1 532678 10150947786

2 Reviews for Dependable DJ

Julie · Married on 07/23/2011

Ken is extremely capable and is awesome at his job. I’m so glad we receive recommendations to go with him. And we received two different referrals to him so before we had met him people had already raved about him to us. Now I get to rave about him too. The first meeting he drew a map of the night and started making suggestions immediately. In the second meeting we had the music picked out and we went through the evening step by step while explained what he could do and would do. The reception night was wonderful. His choice of music set the tone and it worked for all of the age groups there and we had people from 8 months to 90 there at the reception. People (including me) loved the music they played at dinner time. All of our choices in music were played and even when we jumped off of the schedule Ken just casually went along with it like it was always in the plan. Steady, resolved and super fun if you can put those adjectives in the same sentence. He has wonderful ideas, his sound system is great and when he’s working for you, YOU have nothing to worry about. He even stayed two hours later then planned. I can’t express how wonderful he and his DJ were and how much they made the difference between an OK reception and my WONDERFUL reception! Thank you so much Dependable DJ! You are awesome.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2006

We really enjoyed having Ken as our DJ. He met with us before hand and discussed songs we'd like to have played as well as well as the order of the ceremony and reception. He planned out with us when we'd do first dance, father/daughter, etc. and then on Wedding Day he was able to take the reigns and with the help of two appointed friends of mine basically ran the wedding, allowing everything to flow smoothly. He asks if you'd like to allow requests or only play songs off of your list of what you'd like to hear, as well as asks for songs or artists/genres that you do not want played under any circumstance. He was amazing and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/30/2008

Dependable DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance