1619 N. Parkridge, Wichita, KS 67212 Map · Phone number

About DeOrsey Floral

DeOrsey Floral is not your typical "retail florist". We specialize in wedding and event design.

Our original designs are clean, simple, and timeless. We pride ourselves on our attention to every detail, as well as our exquiste color and texture combinations. You will never see any stock photos of our bouquets. All the designs that we showcase are originals, and as unique as our brides that we serve.

Our consultations are held in our home based studio and are always relaxed and personal , never rushed. We treat our brides and their families as we would treat our own!

Please call to set up your consultation today, we won't disappoint!

• Stems
courtneyswedpics189
DeOrseyFloral
courtneyswedpics043

12 Reviews for DeOrsey Floral

Tina was wonderful to work with. Being out of state we did all our communication through email. I was a bit nervous to see the bouquet on the wedding day but they turned out beautiful! Even more so than what I was expecting. She did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2011

Our flowers looked amazing! I basically had one orchid I loved, so they used that and filled in the rest. I couldn't have pictured a better result. 2 months later I'm still getting compliments on them! The staff were so friendly and easy to work with. Would highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2010

If you want your experience with your florist to be stress free, then use DeOrsey Floral. Tina was absolutely wonderful to work with, and after one meeting she knew exactly what she was going to do. When she showed up the day of my wedding with all of the flowers, I was speechless. The bouquets were more beautiful than I could have ever expected!
    Every bride wants her wedding planning experience to be a great one, and by using DeOrsey Floral you will be one step closer to a stress free wedding planning experience!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Award

DeOrsey Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Shay Chic Events & Design
    Shay Chic Events & Design Wedding Planners

Tina and the girls at DeOrsey are my absolute top recommendation for anything floral in the Wichita area. The flowers always, ALWAYS look amazing and unique to each & every event. Top notch all the way!

• Avion Photography
    Avion Photography Wedding Photographers

DeOrsey Flowers is the best! Love the creativity and her amazing arrangements! She is a sweetheart to work with!

• 1619 N. Parkridge Wichita, 67212 See on map