Denver Tux

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Denver Tux is a locally-owned, boutique men’s formal wear store providing specialty service in tuxedo and suit sales and rentals since 1974. We offer the best deals and quality custom services. We are located in Lakewood, Colorado serving the Denver-metro area, and invite you to come in to browse our different suit and tuxedo lines, colors, and styles and all related accessories. We’ll help you and your entire party select an outfit for your occasion and make you look your absolute best.

We offer designer tuxedo styles ranging from Vintage to Current, which include Classic Traditional Fit, Modern Fit, Slim/Skinny Fit combined with an extensive inventory of accessory, shirt and footwear options for your selection. Our "In-Stock" garment commitment allows you to try on your favorite style selections at your convenience in our store. We also have the ability to make an adjustment at the last minute. The end result is an exceptional experience, unlike what you will receive from any other suit and tuxedo formal wear provider, national chain, or online supplier. Your men's attire will be one less thing to worry about!

For your special day, we understand that you are planning one of the "most important days" of your lives. All of our efforts are for one simple goal: Make you look your absolute best for memories that last a lifetime.

Visit our store today and see the difference.

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
4.2

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Z. Married on 07/14/2019

Local and very impressive!!

Rick was incredible! We walked in during prom season to get my dad and brother sized for tux's for my wedding! We were treated with the same care and professionalism as if it would have been a slow day! My now husband and I went to a big box store and ordered a tux from them, but left feeling not excited for our wedding. I googled tux shops close to me and Denver Tux popped up. I went in that day and knew that we had to cancel the tux we had ordered from the other place. And that is what we did! Rick knows exactly what he is talking about and made my husband look incredible! Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs a suit or a tux for any event!
  • Jesse
    Jesse Married on 06/26/2016
    Denver Tux has been around for awhile and it is consistently evident why. High quality, easy to work with, very inexpensive yet we looked like we spent a fortune on our tuxedos, vest, shirts and shoes. Rick Bender is always a joy to work with and incredible fast, honest and professional. I recommend him to anyone looking for formal wear!
    Tanya Married on 09/09/2011
    Instead of using a large vendor for tuxes, again we were steered to try a local vendor due to the horor stories of things not fitting on the wedding day. I'm so happy we did. Denver Tux's quality of service and value was worth it. Each member of the wedding party was personally taken care of to ensure the fit was perfect. I would highly recommend this tux shop to anyone needing a tux in the Denver area.

Deals

Denver Tux 1
Exclusive

The Wedding Seamstress The Wedding Seamstress Wedding Dresses

Denver Tux has always been thoughtful and kind to both our company and staff, but also any clients we have had use them. How you are perceived by a client is always a great representation of how you do business, and by that account Denver Tux is a great place to work with!

The Chateaux at Fox Meadows The Chateaux at Fox Meadows Mansion Weddings

We love recommending Denver Tux to our grooms! They have a friendly and professional staff, and a superior product!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Denver Tux to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

2680 Youngfield Street Denver, CO, 80215

Temporary Coronavirus Hours Monday - Friday 10AM to 4PM Saturday 10AM to 4PM Closed Sundays Appointments encouraged due to Covid-19
Location of (Denver Tux)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding