702 W Barry Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Denver Smith Photography

Denver Smith Photography is a boutique wedding and lifestyle photography service based in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. Available for national and international wedding events, we specialize in a documentary-style vision of your wedding day.

Wedding Collections begin at $2,995 for full-day coverage. With customized wedding collections, payment plans and additional memory pieces, we work with every couple to create a wedding that fits their needs, wants and budget. All of our wedding collections include full wedding day coverage, 90-day online event gallery, an engagement session, a disc of your wedding day images and a 10x10 album.

Please head over to our website for more information, or contact us at (312) 725-3949.

Follow Denver Smith Photography on

0115denversmithphotography
0115denversmithphotography
  • Videos 2

9 Reviews for Denver Smith Photography

Denver had the best energy - very upbeat, great advice, fun and just plain awesome. It made the entire day even more special and fun. He brought out the best in every single person involved in our day.

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/10/2011

I can't say enough great things about Denver Smith Photography! From the minute my husband I meet with Denver we knew he was the photog for us. He came to the table with great ideas and took our ideas as well. He was great on the wedding day helping to keep everyone in line and on time. Our photos turned out better then I could have dreamed.

Denver was on time for every meeting, quick with email responses and had teaser photos from our wedding the next day!!! That was probably one of my favorite parts!

If you're having a wedding in Chicago....go with Denver, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Larry · Married on 07/02/2011

Denver photographed the civil union ceremony for my partner and I, and he is so much more than a picture-taker, he is a true artist. The photos taken are truly stunning, and they capture what happened without ever appearing to be staged or stiff. He has a true artists eye for color and composition, and I have received more kudos on our photos than I could have ever imagined. We presented a challenge, with our ceremony on the water at dusk, and he handled it like a pro; the light, shadow, and color are all spectacular. I would wholeheartedly recommend Denver Smith Photography.

Sent on 07/02/2012