Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About Denny White Music

Thank you for your interest. I specialize in Live Contempory Style and Jazz Styles. Everything from Sinatra to Coldplay.

Adding charm and atmosphere to the modern wedding, or the more tradditional. I provide rememberable music for your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, or Reception. Availbale as a Soloist, Duo, or Trio. Thank you for your interest, I would be honored to be part of your Wedding Day!

photo
goethalswedding
photo

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Denny White Music

• HeyThatsAud

Audrey · Married on 09/02/2012

Denny White was absolutely amazing!!!!! His voice is completely original and he embodies true artistry. For my ceremony I asked him to learn 3 songs (I Wanna Hold Your Hand by the Beatles, Fools Rush In version by Ingrid Michaelson, & Signed, Sealed Delivered) and he put his own twist on each song that made me feel like the songs were made just for me and my husband. He can do anything from R&B, pop, indie, rock, to oldies.

I received endless compliments on how professional and talented Denny was, not only in his voice but in his piano skills. Some people thought he was a celebrity because of how good he was, and I don't doubt he will have his own record deal in the future, so snag him before he blows up!

If you need the perfect music and entertainment for your wedding, Denny White is your guy. Trust me, if music is important to you like it is to me, he'll elevate your wedding to another level.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Pete · Married on 08/18/2012

I am confident that Denny will soon be known as the songbird of our generation. In all honesty, we could not have asked for a better musician for our ceremony and cocktail hour. His amazing voice, musical talent, and professionalism made us very confident that he would be perfect for our big day. Denny not only met all of our expectations but far exceeded them. We received many many compliments from our guests on his behalf.

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • I

israel · Married on 05/12/2012

Denny was amazing...my guests at the wedding were stoked all night. Thanks Denny. Seriously, the best move I've ever made.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Denny White Music FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Denny White Music 1
    15% Off Booking through Wedding Wire!
    If you find me through Wedding Wire I Offer 15% off any of my services.

• LBV Weddings
    LBV Weddings Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I am constantly on the lookout for excellent entertainment and Denny White always delivers. Denny is professional, brings his own equipment and always sounds like a pro. My clients love him because he has a large repitoire and their guests love him because his music is fabulous. You can't go wrong with hiring Denny White to play at your wedding or party.

• Simply Sweet Weddings & Events
    Simply Sweet Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I can't say enough great things about Denny White Music! He is so easy and fun to work with, and as a wedding planner, I appreciate that! He is very professional in what he does and is so talented! We love him over here at Simply Sweet Weddings and I would personally use him for my own wedding!

• by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events
    by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Denny has an incredible voice and can sing just about anything! He is young, vibrant and will liven up any party!!