4091 COLORADO St. SE, Prior Lake, MN 55372 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Denise McBride

Denise McBride is a consultant of J. Hilburn Custom-Made Men's Clothing that is located in Prior Lake, Minnesota. She endeavors to provide every client with a tuxedo, suit or what ever you choose to wear that fits them like a glove, creating a picture of luxury and style. Denise delivers a customized experience by drawing upon techniques that she learned as a Master Tailor. With her services, she will ensure that her client is ready for any occasion.

Denise McBride coaches her clients on how to exude confidence and drive success. The suit which is curated is sure to reflect your personality and potential, enabling you to enjoy your wedding event while feeling like the star of the show. Denise is happy to speak to clients over an appointment or at one of her many trunk shows.

Follow Denise McBride on

img 1603 51 1059611 1555688574

Denise McBride Pricing

Denise McBride Price Rates

Denise McBride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999, $2,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes, Tuxedos
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Denise McBride 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Denise McBride 2
    Don’t ever wear another mans Tuxedo.

J.Hilburn aspires to be the most personal brand. We offer the best fitting luxury clothing, with out traditional mark-ups. I will deliver the most personal experience as a well trained stylist and Master Tailor, supported by an innovated digital and retail experience. NO one can offer what we can.

Refer a friend to your Personal Stylist,
    and you each get rewarded.

Your friend will receive a discount on his first purchase, and you will receive a J.Hilburn Credit to your Account* to use on anything you please.

He spends $100
    You each get $20He spends $500
    You each get $50He spends $1000
    You each get $100

* New Client will receive a discount automatically at the time of first purchase. Existing Client will receive a J.Hilburn Credit in his account 30 days after New Client makes his first purchase. New Client's first order must be placed through a Personal Stylist to qualify.

• 4091 COLORADO St. SE Prior Lake, MN, 55372 See on map